004.

"I want you, Sienna Russo, to be in a PR relationship with Pierre Gasly."

Sienna's eyes widened as soon as the words left Denise's mouth.

"A PR relationship?!"
Pierre finally spoke after being quiet for the entire meeting. Immediately sitting up straight while a look of shock covered his face.

"I know how it sounds, and trust me, we don't love it either, but there's not much choice."
Michael now spoke apologetically, turning the side of his body to look at Pierre.

"So like, you want me to pretend to date him?"
Sienna asked, still not too fond of the idea and slightly confused as Denise nodded in reply.
"How?"

"Pierre will tweet a statement, acknowledging the rumors about the night you two were spotted together, saying you two have recently started dating and it's still new so you want to keep your privacy. Next week we will be in Miami for the Grand Prix, you will be there in the garage, not too public, but just let the media know about your presence, you will come with us to every race, slowly going more and more public with the relationship until it seems believable to the public. Once everyone realizes that you two are serious, Camille will have nothing left to say and Pierre will finally be free from her. "
Denise explained the plan step by step.

Pierre looked at the woman in doubt, he knew it was a good plan, and he wanted nothing more than to get rid of Camille, but he wasn't sure if he was able to fake a relationship with someone he had no feelings for. When he took Sienna to his hotel room that night he expected to never see her again, she was fun for the night, and he must admit he experienced one of the best nights of his life with her, but he didn't want to be stuck around her, having to fake a relationship.

It made him wonder if this was her plan all along. Pretending to not know him, making out with him on the streets, calling the paparazzi, getting leaked on the internet, exposing her own personal information so that his team could find her and now boom; she was in a fake relationship with him.

"Okay so what you're asking me is to fly across the world, leaving my friends and family in Italy, having to fake being in a relationship with Pierre, making me a public figure, probably receiving even more hate comments than I already am, so that his crazy ex will leave him alone? I mean that's a good plan, but what is in it for me? What do I get out of this apart from his crazy fans sending me death treats?"
Sienna asked, she needed something out of this, she wasn't risking all of this just to help Pierre out, he might not be the cheater she thought he was but she still hated him for dragging her in to all of this.

" I was getting to that."
Denise pointed out, turning her chair to look at Sienna.
"We're obviously aware that you're not going to do charity work, you're a young woman in her twenties. So we'll offer you a hundred thousand euros after every month we need you and Pierre to be dating, which will be no longer than 6/7 months from now. We will also include free transport, food, hotels and paddock passes in all the cities you'll be visiting."

Sienna's eyes widened at the woman's words. A hundred thousand euros for 6 months. She needed the money more than anything. She was still in debt with her roommates from the last rent she was unable to pay. With this amount of money she's be able to pay rent for herself as well as all three of her roommates. She'd probably even still have money left to invest, or give some of it to her mother. She needed this, even if it meant having to date Pierre Gasly for the next few months.

"Okay. I'll do it."
Sienna nodded, shocking Pierre with her reply.

"Good, what about you mr Gasly, are you in?"
Denise smiled happily at Sienna's reply before turning to Pierre who had his hands pressed against his forehead in deep thought.