002.

It's been a week since their night out, and Sienna hadn't heard anything from the handsome stranger, just how she liked it. She never even caught his name and she was completely fine with it, he was just a stranger she'd never see again.

Sienna was currently seated at the dining room in the apartment she shared with her three best friends. Her laptop was placed in front of her as she scrolled through numerous websites filled with job applications. She quit her job about a month ago when she realized her boss was a complete asshole who only hired pretty girls under the age of 30.

What she didn't know before is that it was impossible to find a job as a writing journalist in Milan, making her realize her dream of being a writer might be ruined and she needed to brighten her horizon and find a whole different job in general.

She let out a big sigh as she closed her laptop, deciding to take a break since she's been sitting there for hours.
Sienna was the only one I the apartment at the moment. Nicki was at school like usual while Ana was at work and Pippa... no one ever knew where Pippa was.

After taking a seat on the couch, Sienna decided to check her phone, messages flooding in as soon as she opened the device.

iMessage

P A N S🍳

P A N S🍳

Nicki📷🤎:
Sienna, have you checked ur insta....

Ana💎💜:
Why what's going on

Nicki 📷🤎:
Just found this fucked up post

Ana💎💜:
About what??

Nicki📷🤎:
Remember the dude from the club last week
Sienna's handsome tall blonde stranger.

Ana💎💜:
How could I ever forget

Nicki📷🤎:
Well.. apparently he's famous
And has a girlfriend.
Here, look at this.

Nicki📷🤎:
*send a file*

Ana💎💜:
WHAT THE FUCK

Nicki📷🤎:
I know.....

Ana💎💜:
This is insane.
Sienna open your fucking phone

Pippa🎸🖤:
What did I miss
O wait
Fuck
WTF

Ana💎💜:
WHY IS THE ONLY PERSON WITHOUT
A JOB NOT ANSWERING HER PHONE

Pippa🎸🖤:
Wait, let me call her
She's not picking up.

Nicki📷🤎:
I feel so bad
I think I might go home to check up on her

Pippa🎸🖤:
Nah you stay in school kid
I'm actually near the apartment, I'll go