005.

"I can't believe you're actually doing this"
Nicki told her friend from the backseat of the car in which all four friends were cramped together, making their way to the airport.

Sienna was seated in the passengers seat, nervously fidgeting with her fingers while Pippa drove the car in a rather wild way.

"I know"
The girl groaned. She tried to enjoy the last few minutes with her friends before she had to dedicate her next few months to Pierre Gasly, but she was too nervous to even think about having fun.

"I wish I could date a hot rich guy for money"
Ana frowned, looking at her freshly manicured nails.

"You make it sound like a lot more fun than it is."
Sienna chuckled, the nervous feeling in her stomach growing when she noticed the airport coming into view.

"You'll be fine, just find someone in the garage to hang with."
Nicki tried ensuring her, but she knew there wasn't much use.
"Or maybe Pierre won't be as much as an asshole as he makes out to be and the two of you will actually get along."

"We'll see"
Sienna sighed, not wanting to give herself hope of having a good time these months.

"We're here."
Pippa announced softly as she parked her car in front of the private entrance of the airport.

"I don't want to go."
Sienna whispered, looking straight in front of her.

"I know babe, but you have to. You can do this, Si. You are the strongest person I know."
Nicki tried to encourage her, throwing her arms over Sienna's chest from behind, the car seat in between them.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be on a private jet for the first time without you guys."
Sienna chuckled, holding Nicki's hands that rested above her chest.

"I know, I'm not sure if I can ever forgive you for that."
Ana scoffed jokingly, a playful smirk on her face.

"Okay, I have to go"
Sienna announced after a few minutes of silence, undoing her seatbelt before getting out of the car. All three of her friends followed her actions, Pippa popping open the trunk to get the fully packed suitcase out.

Sienna hugged her friends one by one, giving them their goodbyes before grabbing her suitcase from Pippa and making her way to the gate where a security guard was waiting for her.

"Miss Russo?"
The tall man asked in a deep voice, taking off his sunglasses as the girl approached.

"That's me"
Sienna sighed.

"Follow me"
He told her, not showing any emotion as he spoke.

Without waiting for an answer, the security guard opened the doors of the gate with an access pass and waited for Sienna who awkwardly walked behind him.

Behind the gate were multiple cars and an unmissable private jet.

The security guard helped the girl into the plane where a familiar face greeted her.

"Sienna, good to see you."
Michael greeted the girl with a kind smile, taking her suitcase from the security guard and handing it to one of the plane workers.

"Good morning, Michael."
Sienna greeted him as she stepped closer into the jet, noticing the chique crème colored interior.