part I - who are you?

« 🚫 »

tw: pedo >:(

——

yoona's pov

I waved Jiwoo goodbye as she waved back and buckled her seatbelt before her car started driving away. I smiled softly and walked to the nearby subway to get back home.

It was the end of today's classes, there was a crowd of students rushing through the school gates. It was the weekend and everyone was in a hurry to getting back home.

As I got to the subway station, music blasted into my ears as I rode down the escalator with my airpods. The weather was cool and windy, not too hot and not too cold as I felt the wind blow beside me. I wore a white top and a blue skirt which I brought with Lily yesterday, the outfit was really cute and pretty so I decided to wear it today. But as I was on the escalator, riding down to the subway, I heard a camera clicking sound.

It came from my back.

I quickly turn my head around to see a middle-aged man smiling at his phone, I was a bit weirded out and suspicious about that stranger but I was probably overthinking. So I played it off.

Getting off the escalator, I waited for the train to arrive as I tried to get the thought of the stranger off my head, until I saw on the glass reflection of the exact middle aged man was standing right behind me.

He was looking at me with a smirk as I felt and heard his heavy breath.

Oh god.

Maybe I wasn't overthinking after all.

——

I wouldn't be lying if I said that I was really paranoid the whole time, there was a creepy middle-aged man stalking me, making weird faces and even licking his lips.

What a fucking pervert.

He had a much more bigger and muscular body, so I don't think I would survive if I complained.

It was a really long ride back home, but there weren't any seats so I walked to a corner as soon as I got on the train. My eyes wandered around as I tried to find the middle-age man, but as soon as I spotted him, I realised he spotted me too.

He smirked at me and walked closer and closer to me.

He was holding on a handle beside me and his body was facing me making me unable to see anywhere else so I averted my gaze towards the floor to avoid him.

My breath was getting heavy, and I was trembling.

There weren't anyone beside me so I couldn't call for help or anything, but maybe if I pretended this was my stop I could escape? I tried to go under his arm, but as he realised I was trying an escape attempt, he lowered his arm quickly.

" You're not going anywhere, pretty lady. " He whispered with a disgusting grin.

His words sent chills down my spine.

I think he wanted to sound flirty, but he's obviously not good at that.

But jokes aside, now that I knew he wasn't afraid to stop me from escaping, it's getting really terrifying now.  I felt like crying as I kept my head down, could this day be any worse?