part XXII - kiss

« 😘 »

As our lips finally parted, a soft smile appeared on our faces, and our eyes meet again. That was kiss, I could tell, was full of love and affection. It was my first kiss and it was awesome. Yoona's hand sliding off my cheek and interwinding my hand.

" Did you... Like it? " Yoona asked hesitantly, breaking the quiet atmosphere. Her face was nervous, confused whether or not what she did to me was a good decision or not.

" Of course, Yoona. " I responded as she let out a sigh of relief.

" For a second I thought you hated it. " She chuckled, " Assuming we have a thing now, so.. Do you want to be my girl- "

grrrrrr

" S-Sorry, um. " That was so embarrassing, " I'm kinda starving right now. " I laughed awkwardly, unwrapping the origini (or japanese triangle rice ball) and having a bite at it. The food tasted amazing. The rice was sticky- and the tuna... My tastebuds are happy.

" It's delicious, right? "

" Yeah- Totally. " I replied back with rice stuffed in my mouth.

At this point, I was too hungry and too focused on the fact I just kissed Yoona to remember Kyujin was still in that hut. Probably suffering with Yooshik.

Yoona was watching me eat with a smile. I think she's hungry too. I was about to ask if she wanted some until I heard a noise which made both of us startled.

BANG

And the noise wasn't some normal nature noise, it sounded like a gunshot.

" We have to move. " She grabbed me by my hand and forced me to stand up by yanking me. I felt as if my whole arm almost dislocated as my origini fell to the floor. ( her origini bro 😭 ) Why the fuck did she yank me so hard? I know we're gonna die but like-

——

We were running.

Correction, she was running. I was just being dragged while trying not to fall down. I have no idea where we're going but Yoona seems like she has some ideas. My whole body is aching because we've been dashing nonstop, and I literally look like I just came out of a swimming pool.

That's how much I was sweating.

All we heard was a gunshot far away. Keyword: Far away! Yooshik was probably not even close to us, I don't even know why we have to run. This is a waste of energy when we actually have to run away. Seriously, I think I'm going to pass out any moment.

" Y-Yoona, " I was struggling to breathe. This is not something I've been trained for. " Yoona! " I shout a little louder with the rest of my energy. " Can we take a break, please? I'm dying! "

" No! " She stopped running and turned to me. " This is a life or death situation and you want a stupid break? You can die when Yooshik catches up to you. " Yoona shouted at me like I was crazy. " And besides, the exit is right there! Just hang on a little longer you baby. "

" Please, Yoona? I can't breathe properly! " I said, practically begging now. I'm giving it all out. With my puppy eyes and my pouting mouth. I was doing an aegyo in front of Yoona just for a small break.

I could see her eyes softening. " If I didn't kiss you earlier, I wouldn't let you have a break right now. "

I silently cheered as I sat down on the grassy ground, leaning my head against a tree. Yoona walked over to me and sat down beside me. I turn to her to see her already facing me with a slight pinkish tin on her cheeks.

But before I could tease with her blushing cheeks.

" Oh- Yoona, honey? " I look beside us to see Mrs. Seol peaking around a tree.

" Mom! "

" Oh, my baby... " Mrs. Seol quickly knelt down to hug her daughter as Mr. Seol appeared behind them. " Yoona honey, what are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to go back home? " Mrs. Seol worriedly asked.

" I was too worried about her, mom. Sorry... "

" No need to be sorry Yoona. " Her dad interfered their conversation, " At least your girlfriend's saved. "

" G-Girlfriend?! " My eyes widened, " Mom, I've- We've never agreed to call Yunjin that! "

" Oh but honey, don't you remember all those nights where you told me all about your love. How you were so worried about her and how you wanted to just save her and kiss her- "

" Mom! Yunjin is literally right here! You can't say those things... " To be honest, I did kind of think Yoona had feelings for me from all those times she looked at me weirdly. Because it was never a 'weird look'. I kind of thought that they were heart eyes instead. But of course, I had to think that I was just being delusional.

" It's okay Yoona, I know you liked me. " I said as I watched her turn shocked, " We kissed, remember? "

" You guys what?! " Mr. Seol exploded, " What do you mean you guys kissed? "

" Honey, it's okay. Yunjin's a pretty good person. And she's gorgeous too. " Mrs. Seol said.

" I know, I'm totally fine with you gays being gay- But kissing without me knowing? " Mr. Seol said, " Yoona, you asked me to help you record your kissing moment with your girlfriend! "

" I couldn't help myself dad! "

HELP!

HELP ME!

All four of us paused upon hearing ear-piercing screams. Apart of me was horribly terrified, but a small part of me was quite excited. No idea why, but this is a once in a lifetime moment. If my phone had battery, I would be recording.

" Okay everyone, I think we should leave. " Mr. Seol advised everyone.

We were all about to get up from the floor and run away until,

" Not so fast, Jeongsu. "