part IV - stalking

« 💙 »

third person pov

" No way... " Yoona's eyes followed Subway Girl, " What's she doing so late right now? "

The curious little bunny grabbed her phone and quickly snapped a picture before continuing to spy on the girl.

It finally clicked,

The bouquet of flowers, Yoona saw Subway Girl holding them as they were waiting for the elevator. But what were the flowers for? As soon as she walked out of Yoona's sight lines, she started thinking and tried to connect the dots.

ring! ring!

She flinched at the sudden sound as her cat Crunch, who was trying to sleep peacefully on her bed, also did too. Yoona's phone rung as the name 'that annoying puppy' popped up on her screen. Jiwoo was calling her at... 02:48am? Why?

She pressed the green button as she put her phone next to her ear.

" Jiwoo? What's up? "

" I am fucking trembling right now unnie. "

" What? Where are you? "

" Outside your front door, you didn't tell me the doorbell wasn't working?! "

" Not my fault you came at three in the morning! "

" Open the door, I think I'm actually going to freeze to death! "

" Okay! I'm coming... "

Yoona end the call as she swiftly ran downstairs to open the door for Jiwoo. And the latter wasn't kidding when she said she was shaking and was about to freeze to death.

Yoona grabbed her hand and brought her in her house, she sat down comfortably on Yoona's couch as she went to go grab a blanket for the trembling girl.

" What happened? Why are you so cold? " Yoona asked worriedly as she gave her a blanket.

" I told my mom I was going to be home by 10 but it's 3 am now! " Jiwoo said, " I don't wanna get scolded at this hour, so I just stood in front of your house for 30 minutes I think..? "

" Oh my god- You idiot. " Yoona sighed, " You could have caught a cold, y'know. You're lucky my parents are at a business trip. "

" I know, but the real reason why I came her is because I wanna know who Subway girl is! " Jiwoo quickly bounced up and sat up straight, " Haewon told me how you almost kissed her and all those stuff! "

" Is there a group chat where I'm not in?! "

" Possibly, but don't change the subject. " Jiwoo demanded, " Tell me! "

" Didn't Kyujin tell you that Subway girl is Yunjin? The one that supposedly has beef with Wonyoung? "

" WHAT?! ARE YOU FOR REAL? " Jiwoo screamed, " Following that drama is like watching a movie but with a really bad storyline. "

" Shush! Crunch is sleeping. "

" Who's Crunch? "

" My cat? Who else? " Yoona rolled her eyes, " And how long are you going to stay here? We have school tomorrow. "

" I was hoping to stay for the night if you don't mind. " Jiwoo smiled sweetly to try to seem soft and manipulate Yoona into agreeing.

" No way, you're going to be all clingy all night and I won't be able to move... "

" Just ONE night, unnie. " Jiwoo begged, " ONE night! "

" Fine, " Yoona finally agreed, " But wake up early and cook me breakfast tomorrow, okay? "