I'm Still Alive

Credit to Google for the image

Harry Potter had always known that he was destined for great things. After all, he had defeated the Dark Lord and saved the wizarding world. But what Harry didn't expect was to find himself in purgatory, standing before the gatekeeper of death himself.

"Harry Potter," the gatekeeper said, his voice booming. "You are the master of death."

Harry was shocked. He had heard the legend of the three Deathly Hallows, but he had never imagined that he was the true master of death.

"You have a choice," the gatekeeper continued. "You can move on to the afterlife, or you can choose to be reincarnated."

"Reincarnated?" Harry asked, confused.

"Yes," the gatekeeper replied. "You can choose to be reborn in another world, where you will be granted the powers of a demigod. You will be the child of two powerful gods - Hades and Apollo."

Harry thought for a moment. He had always been curious about other worlds and had heard stories of demigods and their incredible powers.

"I choose to be reincarnated," Harry said confidently.

And with that, Harry found himself in the womb of a mortal woman, experiencing the pain and discomfort of being born into the world of Percy Jackson.

As he grew older, Harry discovered that he had inherited the powers of both Hades and Apollo. He could control the shadows and summon the light, making him a powerful force to be reckoned with.

But the transition was challenging. Harry struggled to come to terms with his new identity as a demigod and had to learn to control his powers. He also had to navigate the politics of the gods and the complicated relationships between the demigods.

Despite the challenges, Harry found himself thriving in this new world. He made friends with other demigods, like Annabeth and Percy, and fought monsters and villains alongside them.

And though he missed his old life, Harry knew that he had been given a second chance to make a difference in the world. He was determined to use his powers for good and protect those he loved.