Narcolepsy You Know How It Goes

Credit to Google for the image

Kim Dokja, the protagonist of Ways of Survival, was a skilled gamer, an expert in martial arts, and a master strategist. He also had narcolepsy, which made it difficult for him to stay awake for extended periods. During a battle with a powerful demon lord, he discovered his unique ability to split his soul. One part of his soul remained within his body, while the other was freed and took on a life of its own.

Initially frightened by this strange occurrence, Kim Dokja soon realized the usefulness of his newfound power. With one part of his soul free to roam, he could be in two places at once, gathering information, spying on enemies, and even fighting battles simultaneously.

However, he soon noticed that his split soul was taking on a life of its own, with its own personality, desires, and agenda. Kim Dokja woke up one day to find that his split soul had disappeared, and he feared the worst. He searched for it everywhere and soon discovered that his divided soul was causing chaos and destruction across the land.

Determined to bring his split soul back under his control, Kim Dokja set out on a journey to find it. He knew it would be a difficult and dangerous task, but he was determined to see it through. With his split soul by his side, he would be unstoppable - a force to be reckoned with in the world of Ways of Survival.