All of Your Friends Have Been Here For Too Long

Credit to Lonely Paradise on Youtube

Kim Dokja and Cale Henituse were reborn as twins in the world of 'S Class That I Raised'. They were born in a small village in the countryside and grew up together. From a young age, they were inseparable. They did everything together, from playing games to exploring the countryside.

As they grew older, they started to open up to each other more. Kim Dokja would tell Cale about his dreams and ambitions, and Cale would listen intently, always supportive. Cale, in turn, would tell Kim Dokja about his fears and doubts, and Kim Dokja would reassure him that everything would be okay.

Eventually, they became best friends. They would spend hours talking about anything and everything, from their favorite books to their hopes for the future. They were always there for each other, through thick and thin.

One day, they decided to leave the village and explore the world. They traveled far and wide, encountering all kinds of people and creatures along the way. They faced many challenges, but they always had each other's backs

As they traveled, they discovered that they had a special power. They could communicate with each other telepathically. This allowed them to work together in ways that no one else could, and they became even closer as a result.

Eventually, they returned to the village where they were born. They settled down there, living simple lives and helping the villagers whenever they could. They knew they would always be there for each other, no matter what the future holds. 

Alternative Title: You needed me / I'm at a payphone, trying to call home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Titles may not necessarily completely line up with what is written but I plan on coming back to change it sometime in the future. - Nicola