We've Gotta Let Go of All of Our Ghosts

Credits to Sloy Coy on Youtube

It was a dark and stormy night when Cale Henituse suddenly found himself transported to another world. It was his second transmigration and this time he was accompanied by his friends and children.

At first, they were all excited about their new adventure. They explored the strange landscape, met new people, and discovered new magic. But soon they realized that something was very wrong.

The more they learned about this world, the more they realized that it was on the brink of destruction. The ancient powers that governed this land were awakening, and they were not happy about the presence of the newcomers.

Cale and his friends did their best to fight against the impending doom, but it was no use. The power of the ancient forces was too great, and they were soon overwhelmed.

As the world around them crumbled, Cale and his companions watched in horror as everything they had known and loved was destroyed. They had failed to save this world, and they were consumed by guilt and grief.

But then something strange happened. Cale and his friends found themselves transported back to their original world. They were shocked to discover that their actions in the other world had caused a ripple effect that had destroyed their world as well.

Overwhelmed by their guilt and despair, Cale and his companions retreated into themselves, unable to face the devastation they had caused. They had destroyed two worlds, and they were haunted by the knowledge that they were responsible for the destruction of so many lives.

In the end, they were forced to confront their actions and accept their responsibility for the destruction they had caused. It was a painful and difficult process, but they eventually found a way to make amends for their mistakes.

They never forgot the lessons they had learned and vowed to use their knowledge and experience to help others avoid the same mistakes they had made. In the end, they realized that while they could never undo the damage they had caused, they could work to create a better future for themselves and others.