V2: Search and destroy (not the cod gamemode)

The rest of team Rwby were horrified while aj had an offended expression about his jacket.

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Doc. Oobleck who Talking fast per the norm as he paces in front of team Rwby and aj.

Oobleck: "Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, girls and boy, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And..."

Oobleck Zooms up right to Weiss' face.

Oobleck: "It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much!"

He Quickly backs away. Aj was stunned on how fast this guy could talk while Weiss looks over at Blake, who is equally disturbed.

Weiss: "Uh..."

Oobleck: "Come now, children according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind!"

Then, as an afterthought Oobleck to clarify.

Oobleck: " ...schedule!"

He then zips off to the airship docked farther ahead in a second. Aj was just confused and lost.

Aj: "I only heard something about a hazardous camp?"

Aj says In a confused tone as Yang spoke up.

Yang: "You'll get used to it... I think"

Aj sighs as he rubs his temple.

Aj: "That's a no for my book."

Ruby who had a Positive and upbeat attitude and tone.

Ruby: "Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oooobleck-"

Suddenly becoming as depressed as her team and aj.

Ruby: "Okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse."

Aj: "Hmm hm."

He hummed as aj nods his head.

5 min later

Both team Rwby, Aj and doc. Oobleck were on the airship. Flying over the land and to their destination.

Yang: "I guess I just never saw you as much of a fighter."

Oobleck: "I admit I fancy myself more of an intellectual, but I can assure you, as a Huntsman, I've had my fair share of tussles."

Ruby and aj who were tilting their head in confusion.

Aj: "Tussles?"

Ruby: "Like the mushroom?"

Blake who leaned over to ruby.