V2: Mountain Glenn

Flashback

In a dark alley of rapid footsteps... trash cans can be heard being knocked over as the puddles of water can be heard splashing...

???: Snarl

Rapid breaths from a young person echoed the dark alley ways till he trips from his shoe lace realizing he never tied his shoes but it's enough for the red eyed creature that was hunting the child, leaping on him as its claws took off the child's jaw. The missing lower mouth of the child hits the walls of the alley as tears flooded the ground.

???:: "Don't worry spawny jr... You won't die... not right now"

It says in a cold and chilling tone as the jaws of the creature gets closer and swiftly at the head of the youngling .

Present time in remnant ajs POV

The young hellspawn woke up with his suit on. The synthetic symbiote yet armored with Kevlar plating from the chest and shoulders. The suit slowly dissolves as the young hero was drenched in sweat.

Aj: "Just a dream... just a dream"

He whispers to himself as he glances at indoors as he sees his teammates and chaperone. He goes to the ashy spot as he puts down some ripped cloth from his pocket to re ignite what was a camp fire.

Never once in his life, or in his inhuman life he never felt the chilling feeling, a low energy emotion of his life normally at night he was doing his job no matter the cold or how tiring he is but right now he feels... human.

As the sparks hits the the cloth and warm up the area Aj walks to a wall as his back gently hits the wall as he slowly sits down to the ground, staring at the fire... as the burning memories of those hell came to him. But to his rescue a small dog comes to Aj as he sniffs the ground which causes the boy to chuckle.

Aj: "Alright boy just don't do it right here"

He whispers as he pets zwei on the head and stood up as the two walked outside. As they both exit the silver eyed girl who was once asleep, peaked over her shoulder.

5 minutes later

Both zwei and aj walked out of some ruins as aj swats the air.

Aj: "Geez forgot how much dog piss smells"

Zwei: "Barks"

The noise of the two talking echoes around the area. Aj with an amused and his childish behavior he began to say loudly.

Aj: "Echo!"

The ruins echos Aj's words as zwei began to speak

Zwei: "Bark!"

The ruins echos the dogs bark which made Aj to chuckle.

???1: "What was that?"

Aj reflectively grabbed zwei and hid behind some ruin as he peaks to see two people to white masks covering their eyes.

???2: "What was what?"

???1: "I thought I heard a Beowolf or something."

???2: "Hmph. Let's just finish our patrol and get back to base. This place gives me the creeps."