V2 Aftermath: The flaming dragon.

In the woods

The noroi blade malfunctions as it's stuck to a mixture of a gun and a katana in short words- ugly.

Aj growls: "No. not like that."

He says as he writes it in his small notepad.

Aj: I'm starting to get the feeling that this thing doesn't like me

Aj: "Just weeks in and I'm already in a toxic relationship. Typical luck."

As Aj keeps on writing on his note pad.

Aj: What if I use the cylinder cartridges that Weiss uses but instead on the guard it's a miniature version that goes into the handle.

Suddenly he thinks again as of there were multiple people as it slowly became one word.

Aj: Nohowwouldthatwork-whatifiusetheleethasuitforthe-ishouldapologizetoruby-iwonderifgoodwitchismadatme-isanecklaceagoodapologygift?-whattifimadethebladelonger...

He continues to think before his senses goes off as he looks behind him with an angered Goldie locks.

Aj confused: "Yang?"

Yang: "You made her cry."

She says as her gauntlets click. Aj was still confused.

Aj: "Made who cry-"

Suddenly he gets hit across the ground from the cheek.

Yang: "Don't play dumb! After you trained with ruby she seemed down! You made her cry so I'm going to malt you cry!"

She yells at Aj as his eyes widen.

Aj: "W-wait I don't wanna fight-"

Yang: "Too late!!"

She says as she shot from her gauntlets which causes Aj to leap and land from a tree as he can see from yangs eyes and hair as they get firey.

Aj: Her semblance?

Aj thinks back to one of goodwitches teaching.

Glynda In memory: "Whenever your faced with an opponent using their semblance during battle, try to break their aura to disrupt their semblance. And Aj stop looking at me that way."

Aj: Real question is that there is no way Glynda and ozpin are just 'coworkers'

As he thinks to this a firey orange aura surrounds yang.

Aj: So I just need to break her aura.

He thinks as he launches himself at her as he lands a punch in her gut. But to his surprise yang was unfazed.

Aj: "Uh-oh"

By one of yangs punch she made Aj get launched through a tree as he rolls to the ground.

Aj: "Yep feeling that in the morning."

He groaned out as he struggled to stand up.

Aj: "Gotta hand it to you that's one hell of a punch. 10 out of 10."

He says as yang charges at him landing some leg kicks and punches as Aj is trying his best to block her strikes.

Aj: "Are you mad at me? I feel like you're mad at me."

Yang grabs Aj's guard as she threw him to the ground, while still holding his arm she steps on Aj's cheek pushing it to the ground. Aj letting out a grunt as his big mouth still start quipping.

Aj: "Woah woah woah. Let's not get kinky."

Yang: "Ew- what the-"

Aj: "It's a habit deal with it."