V3: The beginning of the end and the end of the beginning

Clawing his way to the top as the dark sky swallowed the world of remnant, orange fires, and the broken moon only let out the remaining light.

Aj: HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!

The hellspawn tallons began to dull, causing it to bleed due to the friction of the concrete academy.

Large debris was in the ground, a large beast of darkness flies around the the area, other beasts of darkness prey on those running in fear and panic.

Aj: PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!

Pleading in the hellspawn mind. But why?

As the hellspawn plead in his thoughts

Aj: PLEASE LIVE! PLEASE WIN THIS FIGHT!

Closer and closer to the top a bright blinding light shines as it closes the distance between Aj.

...

Eyes slowly cracks at the brink of the sun going through the clear glass window.

As Aj sat up he looked at his hand as it shook slightly, as his vision went blurry in a moment, and as he felt the cells in his hand being excited through his body, including the desperate breaths through his nostrils.

Aj: "..."

Aj clenched his hands, and his eyes as he pressed his back against the bed frame; trying to control his breathing throughout his nose, and mouth he clenched the sheets of the mattress.

Aj: "..."

Slowly but steadily Aj relaxes his grip in the mattress, letting out shakey exhales as his eyes were directly up to the ceiling.

Suddenly a blue light shines on the ceiling.

Reaching for his scroll from the table next to him Aj, he activates as he sees the recant notification.

Ruby (Message): "Where are you! The vytal festival already started."

Blake (Message): "Aj have you seen my novel anywhere?"

Jaune (Message): "Aj help me get warmed up for my match😣."

Glynda (Message): "Aj are you getting enough sleep?"

Ozpin (Message): "Meet me in my office, after the festival."

Weiss (Message): "Where are you dumbass!"

Aj rolled his eyes as he groans in annoyance as he gets off of his bed and began walking as his bare body slowly gets consumed by the symbiote as it forms into the clothing he recently bought.

...

Aj: "Ruby, Weiss wait!"

Aj chased the two friends as he pulled out two necklaces. One rose similar to rubys emblem and a snowflake similar to the one on Weiss's back.

Aj: "I just remembered that I bought these yesterday. For some reason?"

Aj: That's a lie I made them in my sleep.

Ruby: "Thanks Aj."

Ruby says as she grabs the chained necklace, Weiss also grabs the necklace as for a moment showing some sort of warmth in her expression suddenly changes cold as she scoffed.