Imagine you were rescued by Obi-Wan

Imagine you were rescued by Obi-Wan in a mission with his master Qui-Gon Jinn where they discover Force is really strong in you. So you are trained to become a Jedi. In the meantime, however, feelings grow between you two but all of a sudden your paths are separated... until you find each other ten years later. So whatever happens now?

Warnings: drama, fluff because he needs that. Also, if you like, soundtrack is "one day" by Dua Lipa and "Rehab" by Rihanna. The next part's soundtrack is "Mr Brightside" by The Killers. You have been warned. 🤭

No minors.
***

Then

You were young, blossoming into womanhood when you were kidnapped by the forces of Darth Maul. You panicked, of course, for a thousand different reasons, one of which regarding your family.

What would happen to them? You struggled under your captor's grip, hoping desperately to find a way not to become part of the darkness that was glowing from this devil creature.

You were flying. But also saw yourself involved in a chase. Your captor, whose face you could not see, was flying fast in his vehicle and you screamed as loud as you could.

All you wanted was to be free. All you wanted was to be with your family again. It was here that you panicked not only by the fact you could lose your life anytime, depending on this vile individual's mercy (which you somehow knew he would have none), but your liberty... at what cost it was slipping from your fingertips?

You were content to be a nobody in this planet. You were content with the life you had. Being a teacher, it was your passion to teach humanities to younglings. It was simple, but it was your love.

Now, however, what were the perspectives? You wept because they seemed to disappear as your captor's grip tightens. But suddenly a different ship stopped the one you were. Two Jedis interfere. There was fight, but a ginger young male rescued you.

"Are you okay?", the Padawan inquired you as he took you back to the ship, instructed to take you to a safe place.

"Y-Yes", you muttered. You still shook. The male looked at you with kindness, and you remembered to dwell into those blue eyes. "Thank you for rescuing me, Mr Jedi."

He chuckled softly, looking into yours as if he needed reassurance you'd be well. Or was there something more? You could not tel

"You may address me by my name. I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi. Yours is...?"

You smiled at how bold he sounded to you by presenting himself. You extended your hand as he offered his to take.

"My name is Y/N", you said. "What's happening? Why was I captured? I just left school and was going back home when he took me against my will."

You panicked when remembering the trauma you were forced going through. It was precisely then that he was surprised to feel the Force flow with you.

Obi-Wan rested his chin over his hand, looking thoughtful. He would tell you he had no answer for that, mayhaps the Sith Lord was eager for doing something wicked, but now he took in consideration that maybe something else was going on...

"In truth I think your destiny is not to be here anymore", he told you. "But before I am led to do something imprudent, it's for the best to wait for..."

Qui-Gon Jinn appeared as Obi-Wan said. His eyes were almost staring at you. What was happening? You shuffled awkwardly.

"Master, I..."

"I know, Obi-Wan." He said calmly. "Let us take her to her home first. Let the Force tells us what to do."

So you were brought home, but you could tell Obi-Wan seemed as anxious as you. Back then you were too distressed to notice what was that about.