Imagine you meet Obi-Wan at Adele's concert.

Imagine you meet Obi-Wan Kenobi at Adele's concert. What happens next?

Warnings 1: it's light story, very fluffy. I wish it was better written but got affected with a writer's block so apologizes in advance for any inconvenience... though it may not be my best, decided to write it anyway because I enjoyed the process so why not right.

Warnings 2: the background is modern.

Recommendations: "Oh My God" by Adele.

***

Obi-Wan's POV.

Standing nearby the stage at the Victoria & Albert museum, is Obi-Wan Kenobi. The diplomat had a long, difficult week in dealing with the representative of the opposition, an old chap named Palpatine. To worse matters, his pupil Anakin received Palpatine's proposition to be his intern.

"For God's sake, you may get a better opportunity elsewhere!"

"What's so wrong in being his intern? It's not like we are losing contact or anything!"

"He is a dangerous man, Anakin. Will you hear me out at least once?!"

"Hey, I always listen what you have to say. You, on the other hand..."

Obi-Wan rose his hands exasperatedly.

"This is not the time to make things about me. It's about you." Then it occurred him a solution. "You know what? I might send you to Senator Organa. I know he has plenty of opportunities. And before you complain, you might actually take Padmé with you."

And simply as that he successfully managed to remove Palpatine's influence over Anakin, whom he considers the younger male a son, a brother he never had.

So once he was sure that Anakin and Padmé would leave to Organa's country and there spend a considerable amount of time, he turned his attention to Ahsoka Tanto. Only to find out she joined the duo.

Kids these days, frankly...

But with all the assignments resolved, he decided he deserved a break, and Master Yoda conceded Obi-Wan two weeks to rest. It starts today, a Friday night. And that is how he ends up alone, waiting for Adele to come up.

Dressing in nice and comfortable pair of white jeans with a black shirt and some jacket over it, he is taking the seat he purchased, enjoying a bit of alcohol. It's all been good, quiet and nice before the concert begins.

He checks his clock, it's 8 pm. The concert is about to begin in half an hour. He finds himself anxious. Perhaps because Anakin is not babbling in his ear.

It's when, out of blue, his eyes somehow fall on you, a young woman in her late 20's, dressed casually for the concert, with y/c hair falling loose over your shoulders. As he takes a sip of his scotch to his lips, Obi-Wan seems to enjoy your sight. He ponders whether he should or not approach you.

You look a little anxious, looking down at your phone with eyebrows furrowed. Is she waiting for someone who is not likely coming? It is by judging the circumstances from this perspective that Obi-Wan comes after you.

"Excuse me, miss." He asks you politely. "Are you waiting for someone?"

You turn at him and Obi-Wan isn't sure what to interpret based on the look you give him.... Not until you offer a gentle smile. You sigh and keep your phone in your bag.