Imagine you are a younger sister to Duchess Satine.

Imagine: you are a younger sister to Duchess Satine. You are just as bright as she is, possessing a quick wit and fierce mind. However, you are often overshadowed by Satine's accomplishments. The two of you were once very close, and in these good days you were her biggest support. However, something happened and you joined the rebels who sought to undermine the Senate. Satine is desperated to get you back, but because she's the rulling Duchess of Mandalore, she can't go after you. That is when she asks Obi-Wan for help, aware of how not so long ago the two of you were so close. Yet, the question remains unspoken in the minds of the Mandalorian: whatever happened to the bright young sister to the peaceful duchess Satine?

Warnings 1: the younger sister of Satine is not the one we see in "The Clone Wars". In fact, let's pretend she never existed even though this original character is loosely based on her. Also, it's with this oc Obi-Wan has been infatuated and not Satine.

Warnings 2: this story might find it's inspiration in Ed Sheeran's "Bad Habits".

Warnings 3: this is how I roll, people: smut, violence and drama are the elements that shape my writing. And of course there'll be fluffiness because I honestly hate how "SW" always makes Obi-Wan unhappy in many ways. Therefore, minors, do not read nor interact.

You have been warned...

***

Intro.

Dark clouds rumble in the skies of Mandalore. In a clear presage of an upcoming thunder storm, every citizen of the great capital looks for solace under their roof. To most superstitious people, this is a sign of bad times ahead.

Satine, in her palace, is perhaps one of those who share this belief. Looking through the window glass, she watches as the light dissipates, eclipsed by darker clouds that announce a thunderstorm. Rain does not take too long to fall, and her eyes stare at the spectacle of the violent drops of cold water throughout the capital.

"What is it your ladyship thinking about?" Her adviser steps closer to her, carefully keeping a safe distance. There is genuine concern in his question, it is only fair she answers him back, though her eyes remain fixed on the storm outside.

"She disappeared, master. No one finds her, not even our best detective." Her heart breaks, but she has to be strong despite the vulnerability she feels exposed to. "I don't know what else to do. There is good in her, I know that."

"Madam, please forgive my bluntness. But your sister deliberately chose the dark path. You have to be in terms with it, that you did all you could and..."

Satine turned at him, eyes filled not with anger but a deep shade of despair.

"She had not! She was forced into it, I know in my heart! And whilst you may be prepared to let her go, my lord, I am not! She's my only family." The fangs of guilt are pressed upon her heart. "I know someone who might find her. I know who."

It takes no more than two days before General Kenobi lands in Mandalore. He may be self composed, wearing a mask of duty, but his Padawan is the only one who could tell he's been under distress after the news of your rebellion came to his knowledge. Against Obi-Wan's strong refusal in having him by his side, though, Anakin is seen by his master's side wishing to be helpful, but there to console his heart.

Satine welcomes the two Jedi as regal as she is. Formalities are often the necessary requirement to deal with ambassadors or other politics who landed in Mandalore. But all smiles fade when the three of them are in private quarters, away from the court.

"I wish I had not involved you in this, Obi-Wan", Satine tells him distressed. "But no one, not even my best men, could find her. She took a path I could not follow! How could I have abandoned her to this? How could this crown that is on my head costed my family?"