Imagine you want to know how Obi-Wan & Satine fell in love

Imagine you are Obi-Wan and Satine's daughter and you want to know how the two fell in love.

Warnings: none, it's meant to be fluffy and light, that kind of reading to a day where you want to chill out. (:

Warnings 2: based on the movie "Definitely, Maybe."

***

Your mother is brushing your long ginger hair, an inheritance of your father. The thought makes the Mandalorian duchess smirk: so much like Obi-Wan.

Not only physically, but she sees your sarcastic remarks and strong will an inheritance of her husband. She often likes to point that out to Obi-Wan when you give him a hard time, however rare it is.

"Now, it's time to go to bed, Y/N. Tomorrow you have class." She knows you have the Force and Obi-Wan often finds himself impressed by it, but the one time he suggested Satine to get you to the Jedi Order, she strongly refused it; the Council barely knew they were secretly married, what would the Jedis think if a female version of Kenobi was seen displaying a great deal of Force?

"School is boring. And tomorrow i don't have physical education." You pout, giving a long look at your mother as you are tucked in bed. "When is daddy coming?"

"School is not boring, sweetheart. You just need to focus." She smiles gently at you. "Now, your daddy is coming in two days. He's arranging some time to spend with us on this Saturday. Are you missing him?"

"Yes, I am. I want to show him a new trick I've learnt the other day." You giggle and your mother raises an eyebrow at you, but before she can say something, you say: "Mom, can you tell me about how you and daddy met? How did you marry him?"

"Oh dear." Your mother laughs, not expecting this unusual request. "Is this the story you want me to tell you before you go to bed?"

"Yes, please!" You beam and Satine, who rarely refuses you anything, side smirks at your excitement.

"Very well." She sighs in content. "It all happened ten years ago. Two years later you were born."

***

Satine's flashback.

Satine had only recently been raised to the dukedom of Mandalore, attributed to new responsibilities and demands that scared her. She had a whole people to look after and had promised her father to be peaceful, new measures were put to practice.

The one that raised some protests was her complete prohibition to the use of arms. Specially from foreigners: regardless of their position (as high as low born), no arms would be tolerated. The abolition had a good cause, though: she wanted to turn Mandalore into a peaceful planet. Despite the challenges ahead, she would not change her mind.

Alongside the trustful Prime Minister, Satine began to find a way to proceed it. As aware she might've been in dealing with possible corrupted men who would not let go of their power through the control of arms, she would not give up.

And that was how the whole process led her to sending a representative to the Senate, so she would propose a solution to the creation of arms in order to diminish the commerce with some of the planets which held a great influence on the matter. If the heavy taxation would not diminish it, then maybe the Chancellor could help the Mandalorian cause.

That was how two Jedis were sent to dialogue with the Duchess. A Master and his Padawan, they often came in duo. Satine remembered how, back then, her heart was aching because of an old flame.

So she did not pay much mind to the ginger male with eyes that mirrored the bluest of skies—although she did find him handsome; and she never knew Obi-Wan was so enchanted with that beauty of blond hair and eyes that seem to reflect the same shade of blue that were in his.