Before reading 🤭

Hello fellow Akalynn enjoyer.
This fanfic is a birthday gift to my best friend. She's the most amazing person I've ever met and I am so happy to finally show my love to her.
Now let's get down to business, if you dont know what League of legends is, I have no idea how the fuck did you get here, and I would recommend you getting to know the game better (by that I mean that you wont understand a thing if you dont know the game) but if you already do then great.
That implies that I of course don't own any of the characters or references in this okay.
We're in the original timeline of League okay, that means that this happens in Ionia and with their normal skins.
LEMME JUST SAY THAT IT'S A PRETTY SPEEDY ROMANCE CUZ IM TIRED OF SLOW BURN AND THAT IT'S ALSO KINDA CRINGE AT SOME MOMENTS. Amazing way of selling it I know.
I really hope that y'all are gonna like it and even if you dont, I dont give a shit.
The chapters' lengths are very irregular so don't get excited over the first ones cuz they are a lot larger than the others lmao.
Now the next part is for my bestie so if you're not her you can start reading the story or you can be creepy and read that part anyways.
MY FIRST LANGUAGE ISN'T ENGLISH BTW SO IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE IGNORE THEM AND BE KIND BECAUSE I AM VERY SENSITIVE (I'm not but we love kindness)

Now this is for my best friend

Hey bitch 👹
I really hope I got to actually see you for your birthday and if I haven't I at least hope we called so I could give this to you.
Anyways, this is the big project I told you about during summer vacations, I told you it wasn't cooking related but...I lied 🤭 (it was torture okay).
Yes I've been working on it for a while but I am super happy it's finally done. The day you gifted me Project: Akali I finished the fanfic because I just wanted to show you that I could do that too.
(Btw Im tired af as I am writing this so if it makes no sense you'll know why).
And I believe I also gifted you Pulsefire Caitlyn 😌 🤭.
I know you didn't want me to bother myself with a gift and that "our friendship is enough" but I had started this a long time before you said that so I wasn't gonna give up anyways.
I also know you are book nerd (in the most respectful way possible of course) and shit and that ENGLISH IS SURPRISINGLY YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE SO YK I THINK THIS FANFIC IS GONNA BE QUITE BAD COMPARED YOUR EXPERIENCE LEVEL.
But I would really like to hear your comments and stuff (even though I'm not writing a book again in a while that shit's scary 💀).
As you might have noticed, my amazing, creative and genius brain had idea concerning the chapters names 🤓.
IT'S OKAY IF THERE ARE THINGS THAT YOU DONT LIKE, I EXPECT IT, IT'S NOT GONNA BE PERFECT, FAR FROM IT.
Anyways, I'm falling asleep rn so I'll be short.
I hope you're gonna like it anyways or that at least you're gonna have fun.
I love you <3