Love sucks

Evelynn almost hoped that she wouldn't say that. Because it was going to hurt even more. She'd rather believe that she had betrayed her more than that. She wasn't going to turn Akali into a demon just for her, but the choice wasn't hers.

"Evelynn I want to stay with you" she said in between gasps for air

"I can't...I can't do this to you"

Akali grabed her hand

"please...Eve?"

"It's gonna hurt..."

"I got nothing to lose"

Evelynn didn't want to curse her with immortality but...she wanted to stay with Akali forever. And she wanted that too. She opened her mouth and bite Akali's neck. And, just like she said, it hurted her.

Her veins started glowing orange under her skin, her skin started turning red, it burns. It illuminated the whole cave in yellow. It's like if she was on fire. She could feel pain fading away. She was crying but every tear didn't even had time to fall, it'd evaporate the second it formed. Evelynn finally let go off her neck and looked back at her, still crying but, she smiled.

"You look so pretty"

Akali couldn't answer. She let her head fall back against the stone and Eve sat beside her. Their fingers intertwined and they stayed there. Hearing the steps and the yelling getting closer, but that was fine.

Because they were in love.

————————————————————————

Yes this is inferno Akali (you can look her up she's hot af, LITTERALY) I sure hope you guys liked that. Especially my bestie, yes I know girl you hate me for ending it like that I know I know. Oopsies. I guess you're gonna tell me all about it by texts but yk. GOODNIGHT.