The Dark One

She wasn't sure where she was going to go today, her ghost had been telling her of a forbidden zone on earth that few have made it through alive, being as why they called it the forbidden zone. "I'm not sure you should go, Hinata." Her ghost, Ko, said as he hovered around her. "Where exactly is it?" she asked as she tapped through the selection screen on her vault. She now adorned armor that once she turned it into an engram it was purple. None of the others had quite understood why she rose through the ranks so swiftly when it had taken some of them years to get to her ranking.

However she supposed that it couldn't be helped that she was going to gain the attention of others. She also figured she was gaining attention because of her odd appearance, and not just the fact that she excelled swiftly. "You look like an Awoken but you aren't one, you have two ghosts, and are a rank thirty one for only having been here three weeks. Of course they will find you strange and intriguing." Ko stated simply as he hovered around her. She looked at her hands and knew he was right.

She had discovered her inbred warlock abilities and they made her wonder if this was a side effect of her being resurrected by the traveler's light, or if this was the special power that Toneri had told her about because of her title of princess Byakugan. She could send out a shockwave of energy that drained the life force and energy of those it was used on, and after a certain period of time she could drop what was called a nova bomb, which disintegrated her foes that it touched.

She sighed as she picked her favorite blue hand cannon, The Ill Will, which was a purple engram weapon. She looked it over, checked the magazine, and her spares, before strapping it back to her lower back. The second ghost hovered around her, watching every move she made. Hinata was slightly unnerved by the fact this dark ghost was so observant to every move she made. Her ghost was watching the other ghost as well, she supposed he was unnerved by this new ghosts presence as well. "You hold his life force, and the life force of others... it makes no sense. How is this possible?" the ghost asked suddenly and Ko turned to face Hinata.

"I'm not sure, but I know I'm supposed to find them, no matter what." She said and the darker colored ghost watched her for a moment then turned itself into an engram and stored itself away in her gauntlets. Hinata sighed as she gathered her things, she couldn't tell if the other ghost approved of her or if it couldn't stand her. She supposed that she shouldn't worry over it because it would be fine either way.

She did however have an odd feeling deep in her gut about this trip. She was going to be past the European darkness zone, which was completely in the opposite direction of which she wanted to go. She was going to be headed into the forbidden zone just in between Russia and what they now call Widow's Court in the European zone. She could faintly remember that there was a small village of medics in that general area, Sakura, Tsunade, and Shizune had gone there more often than not. There they had a wide variety of poisons, antidotes, herbal remedies, and rare herbs. Hinata had gone with them to that area a few times. She couldn't quite understand the draw that was leading her there now, it was a tugging feeling at her soul and she couldn't help but wonder if she should actually follow it or not.

Either way, she was going to follow it and see exactly what it was... even if she didn't quite like the outcome.

:-:

She dropped from her ship, which although wasn't a very flashy ship like the others she had seen, was still a nice ship. It was called the Eon Trespass and she had opened a chest on mars, which had given her the blueprints for the shipwright. She peered around at what remained of the old abandoned hospitals, businesses, and apartment buildings. This was not such a new sight to her, all this destruction and desolated chaos... It sent her mind into a nostalgic frenzy of panic, her having remembered exactly what it had been like after Pein had destroyed her home village.