Omnigul

Sasuke stared at the purple Ghost hovering near Ashura, the ghost had been by her side since she had assisted Shikamaru in bringing both himself and Hinata back to the tower. Eren and Kris, stared at Ashura for a minute, before they sighed and shook their heads. "What are you trying to do, harboring a second ghost? You know the speaker will have an issue with this." Kris said and Ashura grabbed the other ghost out of the sky and held it out for him to see, this ghost is not mine." She said and they sighed once more. "All I'm saying is that you have two ghosts following you around now... why?" he asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Look, it's not mine but I know where to find the owner of the thing, just chill alright? The ghost came to me for help because she knows where her guardian is." Ashura said and Kris blinked at her in confusion. "Kris, just drop it, let her be. You know how you two bicker. So just let it go." Eren said and Ashura waved them both off. Sasuke sat on the edge of the potted plant and rolled his eyes at the two brothers. They were extremely odd, but he didn't care, the one called Eren had helped Hinata return to the tower safely.

Hinata tapped Sasuke on the shoulder and he looked over at her. "So who is going to fight Omnigul, because Sakura and Gaara haven't returned yet... I don't want them to be left out of the decision." She said and he nodded. "Well they just got here according to Holliday, so you can chat this over with them in a moment." His ghost said and he nodded. "I however, am going with the two that are going. It's a personal vendetta now..." She said and they looked at her oddly. "Why?" Hinata asked and Ashura pointed at the small ghost in her possession. "This... This is Sai Mota, Omnigul slaughtered her in the attempt on Crota's life. I'm going to avenge her whether you allow me to assist or not." Ashura said and she heard the other three walk up.

"N-Naruto?" Hinata mumbled and the blonde looked at her with surprised eyes. He rushed over and engulfed her in a hug. "You look great, how have you been? Are you doing ok? You aren't injured are you?" he asked, pelting her with questions. She hugged him softly, but stepped away from him with a small smile. "I'm alright, not hurt, not in any pain at all." She said and he grinned at her. "That's good." He said and scratched his head, but then his eyes lit up and he started talking about Boruto and Himawari, which made Shikamaru cough, and Sakura blink at them. Hinata smiled lightly but silenced him. "I know." She began and he looked at her oddly. "Sasuke told me all about them, who they grew up to be, and who they married. "I'm so proud of them." She said and the shining light in his eyes dimmed instantly. "I'm going to guess that he told you about..." Naruto began but Hinata nodded and smiled. "You and Sakura? Yeah, he told me, and I promise you I am alright." She said and he looked at her with such saddened eyes that it made Ashura frown. "Are you sure Hinata? I mean.. You just told me that... never mind. It's none of my business." Ashura sighed and plopped herself down on the stairs.

"I'm fine Ashura, I promise." She said and Ashura looked her over for a minute, but then smiled. "I love your hair by the way, reminds me of a certain dark haired male I saw the other day before we left." Sakura said with a sly look but Ashura leaned backwards and quirked a brow. "Yeah, well the Queen was giving me hair recommendations as the sister of her previous wolves' bane." She sighed and Sakura pouted. "Aw... I thought you had a thing for the queen's brother for a minute there..." Sakura said with a deep sigh. "Don't let Ino know you think that, because if she finds out she will do everything in her power to put the two of them together." Shikamaru said and Hinata giggled behind her hand.

"Alright, so, back on topic... who is going with me to kill Omnigul?" Ashura interrupted and they all looked at her oddly. "Hinata and I are." Sasuke said and she nodded, but Naruto looked at him angrily. "I don't like how you suddenly think that you can call the shots; I can guarantee you were not brought back first! So here's how it's going to go. I'm going because Sakura and Gaara could barely handle a knight on their own, much less that giant ogre." He snapped and Sasuke looked at him oddly. "That was also no ordinary knight, I'll have you know. Sakura took down the Sol progeny on her own so don't you dare doubt her strength! Gaara is still learning to be able to use his new abilities so leave him be." Sasuke sneered and Hinata stepped in between the two. "Guys... this has nothing to do with who got here first, or who is stronger than whom, this is about Ino. We have to help her, so please... stop fighting." Hinata said and Naruto frowned down at her. "I'm sorry..." he said and Sasuke laid a hand on her shoulder.