Chapter 1

Hello guys this is my first fanfic so let me know what u guys think!! And sorry if it's bad!?!

Chapter 1: rock climbing

Things u should know before u read: in my fanfic jerome and mitch r on a vacation where they travel the world and go on adventures like mountain biking and surfing.

Mitch's POV

"Biggums!! Help me" I struggled to say slipping on the rocks. "Grab my hand!" Jerome said as I reached for his hand. I then realized that my life was in the hands of Jerome, if I let go I would slip and die.

Next thing I know jerome is hugging me and connecting me to a new rope. "U saved my life!!biggums" I said once again continuing to climb. "No problem!" Jerome said moving my bangs out of my face. We hung there for a moment looking into each others eyes.

~~~~~~~a couple hours later~~~~~~~~

Ty's POV

(Jerome and Mitch walk in)
"Awww... look at u guys!?!" I said with a thoughtful look on my face. "Did merome actually happen??" Sky said then his jaw dropped "I can't wait to tell everyone!!!" He said with a big smile. "No!!! Mitch is just very happy that I saved him from falling off the canyon today." Jerome said with a smile and he started to blush. After that everyone came in thinking Merome had actually happened. I soon gave them the signal to leave the 2 of them alone.

So what did u guys think???? I will be trying to update every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday!?!