Chapter 7

Hey guys!!!!!!! I just made a cimbined account with @zoey1359 (aka @xXlifelix34Xx) also follow my combined account with @cutecat2189!! The names of the accounts r in my bio!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so hope u guys enjoy this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love yal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if u hate what I did!?!??!? But a lot of interesting things are going to happen so let's get started!!!! YAY!!!

Chapter 7:Breakups and Makeups

Jerome's POV

After me and Ty had sex. I was breathing super hard. So hard that I had to get a paper bag and do that stupid hyperventilation bag thing. I was so tired that I feel asleep as soon as I got back to my room.

~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~

I wake up I go to Mitch's door. I see him sleeping on his bed. I go to the kitchen and make him some food so he won't take the break up as bad. "Yum! What is that smell??" Mitch said walking into the kitchen "Ohh... Hey biggums!?!". I gulped flipped the french toast and turned to say "Oh about that!?!?!? I'm sorry but I have to break up with u!?!?!?!? I mean ur great and I like u and all but us dating makes everything seem awkward." I said making him a plate and handing it to him. "Ohh... Ok I understand!?!?!? I'm just gunna take my plate and go now!!." Mitch said leaving the kitchen with his head slightly down. I just stood there and thought "That went worse than intended". I made 2 more french toasts and went to Ty's room. "Hey Ty u hungry??" I said opening the door. He shook his head and we sat on the bed and ate our french toast.

Mitch's POV

When Jerome brooke up with me I was a little Devistated. So I sat in my alone watching TV. But that was until Mudkip knocked on the door. I was it was Jerome so I said "Come in.". When Mudkip walked through the door I put head back down. Once again and took a bite of my french toast. "Wo!! What happened Mitch??" Mudkip said in a concerning tone. "It's nothing!" I said "Ok fine Jerome and I brooke up!?!?!?". Mudkip looked at me with a shocked face. "Well if he's breaking up with u, then he doesn't deserve u! And u don't deserve him." Mudkip said coming over and sitting on my bed. "U know what ur right Midkip!!!!" I said when I realized that Mudkip had beautiful eyes. His eyes were even more beautiful than Jerome's eyes. We sat staring awkwardly at eachother. Then, Mudkip kissed me I smiled a little bit. His kissed me like he's done it a million times before. We stopped after a minute or 2. Afterwards Mudkip sweetly said "So.. I know u just got dumped and stuff but... do u want to go out with me some time???". I replied to him with "of course I will Mudkip!!!". I smiled as he walked out the room.

Umm plzzz comment what u think of the story and almost 100 reads yay!!!!!!! Love yal!!!! Sorry this chapter is not longer I don't feel very well.