Chapter 4

Hey guys i hope u r enjoying this book i know that my friend Andrea is really enjoying it!!!!! If u are tell ur friends to come read it!?!?!love yal!!!!!! This is the longest chapter yet!?!?!?!?!?

Chapter 4:Telling the Others

~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

I yawn as I wake up. I wish I could have just 5 more minutes but I can't. So I get out of bed put on some pants and head towards the kitchen. "What is that smell????" I accidently
questioned out loud. I saw a plate sitting on the table it was my favorite bacon, eggs, and french toast I couldn't help myself. To be honest I don't care who's plate it is its mine now. "Biggums where r u??" Jerome said walking into the kitchen "Ohh there u r?? I made u breakfeast!! Ur favorite bacon, eggs, and french toast". "Awww thanks Fluffy!! But... u do realize that ur in ur boxers!?!" I said pointing to his boxers.

"Ya, I don't care if anyone sees I'm proud of what I got!!" Jerome said with a big grin."So are we going to tell anyone about us??" I asked biting my lip. "Well, I don't know? Unless u want to????" He said giving me a hug. "I think we should tell them!?!" I said taking a bite of bacon. "Ok well when do u want to tell em" he asked me while munching on a raw fish. I was thinking " I'm going to regret this!!" "How about know!!??!! We're having a team crafted meeting later anyways so why not tell them then???" I said with a grin. I also did a flip of my bangs so he couldn't say no. "Ya let's do it!!!!! YOLO!!!!!!!" Jerome said throwing his hands in the air.

Jerome's POV

"Hey Ty!!! Later at the meeting can u make sure everyone is there??? I have something I want to tell the group." I said with a smile on my face he could never say no 2."Ya sure!! Anything for my pal!" He said slapping me on the back real hard and walking away.

~~~~~~Later at the meeting~~~~~~

I was the first person at the meeting. Mitch was not to long to arive soon after me. Then Ty came and said "Are u guys ready to say whatever it is u r going to say" I shook my head in agreement with Ty cause I did not want to argue with him about it. Soon then everyone was there and me and Jerome sat next to eachother. After Ty said the normal things like plans for attacks on people. Mitch told me and Ty "he would be right back?!?" I asked "why he had to leave????" He said "I have a very small bladder biggums!!". I didn't think too much about it when it had been 10 minutes and he hadn't come back yet. I told Ty "Hey I'm gunna go check on Jerome?!?" He gave me a nod. I got up and got where the group couldn't see me and then sprinted towards the latrins(toilets).

"Uhhhh... Hey biggums are u in here??" I asked the bathroom feeling kinda awkward. I then hear someone in the big bathroom puking hopefully in the toilet. I down to the ground penguin style and saw Jerome's foot "Ohh no!!Jerome what are u doing??" I said quickly crawling under the door into the stall. "I'm puking what does it look like?!?!"he said once again puking in the toilet. "Why are u getting sick??" I said rubbing his back. "I don't think we should tell the others about us??" He said trying to wipe the puke off his mouth. "Why shouldn't we tell anybody about us baby???" I said putting his mouth under the facet and drying his beautiful brown, and sexy fur. "I feel like everyone will make fun of us?!?!" He said cluching on to his stomach. "Come on baby! No one would make fun of us don't forget about... Skylox!! They are just like us but 2 other people.?!?" I said pushing him up against the wall giving him a kiss and getting lost in the moment.

We started to make out. Deeper and deeper by the second soon we were so deep I had to stop. "Now come on Biggums let's get out there!!" I said grabbing his hand and opening the door. We sprinted back to the meeting right before we got there we stopped holding hands so they wouldn't suspect anything. When we got back Ty asked if everything was ok I simply said yes and left it at that. "Ok guys Jerome and Mitch want to say something!?! I'm not quite sure what they are going to say, but here's the mic Jerome.

"So... Hey guys me and Mitch would like to say something that just happened. We would appriciate it if u wouldn't make fun of it." I said handing the mic to Jerome and gave him a nod. "Ummm... h-h-hey guys we just wanted to say that Jerome and I are dating now!!!!! But we haven't actually gone a legit date yet." Mitch said looking over at me I walked over to him. "That's right I love this sexy bacca!!!" I shouted leaning into Mitch kissing him on his soft lips.

"It's about time u guys told us about this!!!!!!!" Sky shouted in fury. "What do u mean about time!?!" Mitch and I both shouted. "We've known u guys have been dating ever since we went into ur room last night and u 2 were sleeping together." Sky said quickly covering up his mouth realizing what he had said. Ty was standing next to him and nudged him very hard in his arm. "Ya we've all known cause blabbering mouth over there told everybody about u 2."everybody at the meeting said look at Sky.

Hope u all enjoyed commet/ and vote!!!!!!! Hope u all enjoyed!! Love yal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!