.Chapter 9

Hey guys im finnally inspired and ready to write again!!!! Yay!!! Lets get started!

Chapter 9:Food Poisoning

Ty's POV

I'm sleeping I hear the bed creak. I look over to see where Jerome is he's not in the bed. I don't worry to much, until I hear a liquidey kind of food hitting something hard. I look over on Jerome's side of the bed he's puking in the bucket I layed out for him. I can't do anything but rub my hand in a circular motion. "Hey u ok?????" I said getting off the bed. "Can u help me clean up???" He says. "Of course I will!!" I said kissing his soft fur on his head.

We walk to the bathroom. I hold the bucket plug my nose, and dump it out into the toilet. I gag a little from the smell. I quickly flush the toilet and wash my hands. I get a wash cloth and get it wet and clean the puke out of Jerome's fur.

Jerome's POV

I wake up about every 30 minutes puking. Food poisoning is worse than I thought. "I'm tired but every time I fall asleep I get up and puke!!" I said with a dreary look on my face. "I'm sorry!! I really do think u should go see a doctor though??" He said with a concerned smirk. "I guess if it will make me able to sleep!?!?" I said knowing that it would not help.

~~~~~~doctors office~~~~~~

We pulled up off to the place and went in. Ty signed me in some kid movie was playing. I hate children's movies. Ty came over sat down and said "Shh... everything is going to be ok!" and put my head on his chest. "I'm going to use the restroom" I said rushing to the bathroom. I puked in the toilet "Shit" I mumbled to myself cleaning my face off. I Flushed the toilet and went out of the bathroom. I sat down next to Ty. They called my name and Ty helped me to the room and told them all the stupid stuff like what's going on and my birthday.

~~~Time skip to after the doctors~~~

Ty's POV

"Jerome you have to take this medicine if you want to get to sleep!" I said in a forcing tone. I handed him the pill and watched as he swallowed it. I helped him into bed and laid next to him. "Good night.." I whispered.

Mudkip's POV

"Mitch your going to be alright don't worry, I know it sucks I've had it before" I patted Mitch's back I wanted to cry he looked miserable. I ran to the kitchen and got a cup and the bottle of ginger ale.

I gave him the cup he drank it. I helped him on the bed and pulled the blanket over him. I turned to face the other way so we weren't spooning. I quickly fell asleep.

SO THERE YOU GO A SMALL LITTLE UPDATE I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO UPDATE EVERY WEEKEND AT LEAST ONCE! SO I AM OFFICIALLY OFF OF HOLD! AND THANKS FOR 200 SOMETHIN READS!! LOVE YAL!!!! MKAY BIA!!! 😘😘