Chapter 6

Sorry guys i couldnt update sooner cause i was on vaycay. And sadly i was wifiless. I will also be writing on my tablet cause my phone isnt working right!! So this is going to take a while sorry!!??!!??!!?? So lets get started!!! BOY X BOY SCENE CAUTION!!!!

Chapter 6:Could I Have Made a Mistake

Jerome's POV

I lay there thinking about my future. "Could there even be a future between me and Mitch??" i thought "i dont know" i cant do anything but lay here.

~~~~~~a few hours~~~~~~

Im so bored "fuck it" i said quickly covering my mouth. Opening the door and looking around to see if anybody was awake. The coast was clear!! I grabbed my phone opened the instagram app. I scrooled through the pictures to see if anybody I knew was still up. There I saw it Ty was still up. I sent him a DM asking if I could go over to his room and hang out cause I couldnt sleep. He replied with "YES!!!!!" I was so shocked. I knew that he had no extra blankets so i grabbed one and head out towards Setos room.

"Hey Ty!!!" I said as I was trying to sit down at the end of the bed. "Hey dood!!" Ty said "So how are u and Mitch!?!?" Ty said looking at me curiously. "Umm... Things r good. But I feel like us dateing makes things 10 times weirder than before" i said awkwardly scratching my cheek. "Well, then why dont u break up with him!" he said with a tone of voice that gave me the feeling of love. "Id feel bad!! If I did that it would crush his heart." I said rubbing my hand up my arm and back down as a sign of nervousness. "That makes sense?!?!" he said turning the AC down. "Ya the 1 thing that bothers me about me and Mitch is that im not a very good kisser." I said looking at my phone checking peoples latests posts. "Well... Me and u could practice kissing. I wont tell anyone swear!!!!!!!" he said ducking his head and looking around the room nervously. Hes probley regretting asking by now. "Ummm... Ya i guess we could?!?!?!" I said as i noticed Ty get up to use the bathroom. "Im gunna use the bathroom real quick!?" he said closing and locking in the door.

Ty's POV

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. "OMG!!! Im about to kiss Jerome!?!" i thought ive alwaysed dreamed of kissing Jerome. Mabey if im lucky this could actually work out!!!! I used some mouth wash. And got breathe spray quickly sprayed it into my mouth. Flushed the toilet, and turned on the sink to fool Jerome. I walked out then, over to the bed. "Ok im ready when ever u r!! Fluffy!!!!!!" I said. "Ok we will start then!?!?" Jerome said ducking his head. He did the thing I do when i'm nervous. I lean in for the kiss. We start kissing when i pull out of it for a moment. "Is something wrong?? Ty??" Jerome said "Ohh.. Its my breathe isnt!?!? Oh shoot i knew i shouldnt have agreeded to this!!!". "No!!!!! I just wanted to say ur doing good!" I said reassuring him everything was ok. "Ohh... Ok then lets start where we left off at." he said moving his hand up my thigh. We start to kiss once again. Deeper and deeper by the second next thing I know I am moving my tongue around his uvula. We stop kissing for a moment I realize that we didn't actually stop. Jerome stopped kissing me on the lips and moved on to a sweet spot on my neck. A/N I got my phone to work!! So YAY!!!!!!! I start to moan. A big long moan came out my mouth on accident. "Ohh... you like that now don't u!?!?!?" Jerome said taking off my shirt and his shirt. He continues hitting more sweet spots I can't help myself but moan. He reaches my belly button. "Let's see if Ty has a big one or a small one???" Jerome said poking my stomach. He unbuttons my pants. Pulling them off completely and putting them in the pile with the other clothes. He sticks his hand in my boxers touching my member. I moan louder than any time before. Jerome starts to play with my member making me moan more and more each second. I pull his hand out of my boxers. I turn him over so he's on the bottom an I'm on top. I take the lead now and start kissing him on the lips and pulling his pants off I'm basically doing what Jerome did to me but with no boxers on. I play with his member for a minute, when I accidently said "Ohh... what the hell!!!". "What??" Jerome said, I ignored him. I put his member in my mouth. I suck on it like a hotdog. In and out of my mouth. "No!! TY I'm g-g-g-unna cu-m-m!?!?" Jerome said as the cum got in my mouth. I didn't even give a fuck that he just did the nastiest thing in the world to me.

~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~

After Jerome cummed in my mouth he did what I did to him. We both then realized that we had gone way to far. "Hey!!" I said knowing I was going to regret this "So do u still think that it would hurt Mitch's feelings if u brooke up with him!?!?". "Do u wanna go out with me 1nce I break up with Mitch????" He asked do the super cute nervous arm rub. "I would love to!!!"

So how r u guys enjoying the story so far!!! I'm fangirling over my own book!!?!?! WTF!! Let me know what u think and plzz vote for the story!! Thanks!?!?!? Love yal!!!!!!!!!!!!!