Chapter 8

So ya im not really feeling any better but i promised an update!!! So i will keep the promise!?!?!?

Chapter 8:Double Dates

Ty's POV

I looked through the crack of Jerome's door. I quietly walk through the door. I see Jerome looking at a picture of 2 villagers. I belive the villagers were his parents. "Hey!!!" I said putting both of my hands on his shoulders. "Damn!!" He cursed at me "u can't do that!! Man!!". "Mkay im sorry babe!" I said leaning in for a kiss. We sat there and kissed for a minute or 2. " I was wondering..." I said looking at the picture frame on the table "do u want to go out to dinner tonight??". He agreeded and I ran off to find something to wear, somewhere to eat, and someone to double date with. Once I found all that stuff it was a breeze.

Mitch's POV

I sat there on the bench near the fountain. Mudkip walked up to me and asked "Hey do u want to go on a double date tonight???". "that sounds fun!!" I said and gave him a quick kiss.

~~~~~~At dinner~~~~~~

We arrived to the restraunt and all I could think about was who the other couple. Mudkip asked the waitress where our table was we sat down and waited. Then, the other couple showed up I was shocked to see that it was Jerome and Ty!!!!! I sat there in awe. We ordered our food and ate. It was awkward we barely spoke.

On the way home we passed a billboard for a new store and Mudkip insisted that we go. We went into the store and bought nothing what a waist of time. When we got home my stomach hurt. I ran to the bathroom and puked. I think I have food poisoning I sent in a txt message to Mudkip. He said oh no I'll be right over!! He came over and helped clean me up some. He spent the night. I layed trying not to think about not being sick or anything only trying to concentrate on Mudkip ' beautiful eyes and stuff.

Sorry guys it's super short I'm tired cause it's 2:52 a.m and I don't feel very well so ya!! Sorry