{•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9•}

Tae: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHO THE HELL LET YOU INSIDE HERE!!
(He roar in anger making the person infront of him flinch and other scared to death)

??: T-taehyungh listen to m-me first

Tae: GUARDS THIS PIECE OF SHIT OUT OF HERE AND DIDN'T I TELL EVERYONE THAT DO NOT LET THIS TRASH COME INSIDE MY COMPANY!!

Tae: didn't I tell you !? Answer my damn question!?

They all nodded yes in fear .

??: But listen taehyung baby....
Just then a hard slap is fell on that persons face that person look who has slap him/her

??: D-dad!?

Mrs.kim: just shut the fuck up Miya how many time I have to say don't call me that

Miya: b-ut dad

Mrs.kim: MR.KIM IT'S MR.KIM TO YOU!!

Tae: keep this word in your gold digger mind  AND GUARDS WHAT ATE YOU WAITING FOR JUST KICK HER OUT FROM HERE OR ELSE!!!

Taehyung glared at Miya and his guard which made them afraid ...then guards held Miya and took out of the house forcefully.

A/N: And now you are thinking what's going on here so let me explain

So she is miya , yes y/n's aunt's daughter....my lovely BTS army might be thinking that how does she know taehyung right?  so let me tell you around 3-4 yrs ago miya met taehyung on shopping mall I mean she didn't meet him ...but saw him shopping clothes from Gucci .....he was continuously shopping from there without even thinking of money he was buying all suits like whatever he touched he buy all of them .

Miya was confused to see whole Gucci store was empty just some men were behind him on same clothes and half of them was at outside of the door in same clothes ...then she got to know that he is THE KIM TAEHYUNG, THE RICHEST MAFIA KING and they were his bodyguards, at first she got scared but then

She got greedy and started thinking to make him fall in love with her so that her life will be set but no miya baby you're wrong ....your life was started going upside down the day you started thinking about him.

That day she didn't get chance to meet taehyung..but she started to look at his background his bio data like who is he and what thinks he works ...and one day she got chance to talk with taehyung and she proposed him directly but our hero..I mean our  taehyung rejected her...but that girl was so stubborn that she tried to seduce him and make him fall in love with her in those 4 months .

Then taehyung also thought to give her last chance ...then he took her whole bio data of Miya and her background that's how he got to know about her being a gold digger .

But still they called her at Kim's industry ....Miya arrived there but taehyung wasn't then Miya got a call from her bestfriend...and got busy in chit chatting with her that she didn't notice that Mr Kim and taehyung was there and heard everything from her pretty mouth.

That how she used to keep on eye to taehyung while he was buying something on Gucci shop ...her plan was going to be successful when Mr.kim and taehyung saw her with a mad face ....she got afriad .

Taehyung left her with a warning because he knew he has his mother and sister .....but he didn't know that y/n was her sister ...from that time taehyung told everyone that if he saw this girl again he would kill each and everyone along with her.

SO IN PRESENT TIME

Tae: aishh...my mood got ruined !

Mr.kim: calm down my son , let's focus on our work if you want to meet your girlfriend and my daughter in law .

Taehyung blushed , and Mr.kim chuckled after looking at his son reaction ..then they went for their work .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

M

EANWHILE

At Kim's mansion

In living room

So here Mrs Kim  , Priya and Riya who were sitting and looking something online for y/n . Jay and veer went to university.

Mrs.kim: baby look at this dress how is it ?

Y/n look at the dress and she loved it alot ..but her eyes got bigger after looking at its price .

Y/n: no no mumma just look at the price it's 38500! No I can't take this.

Riya: forget about price , look at this dress .

Priya: you just have to say yes , whatever things you like it will be yours.

Y/n: but ....

Mrs.kim: not buts honey ! You are soon to be my daughter in law , even I take you as my daughter so I don't want to hear anything.

So , finally they all convenienced  y/n to buy that dress . Now y/n has alot of dress that even if she wears one dress every day , she don't have to repeat same dress for next 6 months .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Time skips at 3pm

In Kim's back side garden

Here , our three ladies Riya , priya and y/n were chilling and having a chit-chat together

Here , our three ladies Riya , priya and y/n were chilling and having a chit-chat together. Mrs.kim was sleeping in her room .veer and Jay has just arrived from their University so they were resting at their rooms as well . They were normally sitting there when y/n smiled a bit while thinking of something. Looking at y/n smiling face Riya and Priya gave a confused look .

Riya: what happened y/n ? Are you perhaps thinking of someone? Huh !? Is it that person whom you were talking on phone ?

( She said while teasing y/n , but y/n nodded her head on both yes and no )

Priya: so tell me , is it yes or no !?

Y/n: let's do a prank!!

Priya:Riya: on whom?

Y/n:(smiling ear to ear) TAETAE!!!

Priya: Riya: WHAT!!!!!!!!