{•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 19•}

At the conference room where the mafia meeting were held:-

So here mr.kim and other members were waiting for taehyung and then at that time the door opened by taehyung he entered with yn by his side everyone was confused seeing y/n with him except Mr.kim.

Taehyung ignored all of their stare and went to sit on his chair in the middle because he is the king now and mr.kim sat on the first seat in the right row. Taehyung pulled a chair to him and told y/n to sit on it.

Taehyung:- If you have any ger uncomfortable or need anything, then you can let me know or ask Dad.

He said to y/n.

Y/n:- okay..

Taehyung:- you can start.

He said to his employee and he nodded then he stood up from his seat and continued the meeting. Mr.kim and other members were listening carefully including y/n.

But after couple of minutes y/n felt somthing weird and she pulled taehyung's sleeve a little then he looked at her and said.

Taehyung:- what happened nera baccha(my baby)??

Y/n:- taetae umm...

Taehyung:- you can tell me baccha..

Y/n:- he is wrong taetae..

Taehyung got confused after hearing her words.

Taehyung:- who???

she pointed at the employee who was explaining something about the project. He chuckled and said.

Taehyung:- no baccha he is one of the best employee of our company he is not wrong okay...if you want anything then tell me ok?

Y/n:- but...umm okay taetae..

Then taehyung again started focusing on meeting but y/n was focusing on that employee who was telling wrong things which doesn't get unnoticed by mr.kim but didn't said anything. The meeting end after whole 2 hours.

Employee: and for this reason we shouldn't collaborate with Russia's branch because we will face a lot of loss

Employee: and there demand is also very high it's not good to collaborate with Russia's

Tae: hmm what about nex....

Y/n: NO!! TAETAE HE IS WRONG

She said while shouting and everyone looked at her in confusion.

Taehyung:- don't talk like this baccha it's a important meeting please be quite hmm..

Y/n:- no taetae let me explain he said (pointed towards the employee) That we will lose, there is no point in collaborating with Russia but no, we will gain and they have not yet told the Indian rate of their demanding money and....