{•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 22•}

At kim mansion so everything is okay

Really?? Do you all think that everything will be ok here when y/n is here well no..our cute and little baby y/n is spoiled now just because of Jay and veer..

Y/n innocence is fully gone by Jay and veer (not that innocence 🌚)so I will tell you actually when taehyung goes to his office and mrs.kim got busy in her works so y/n always felt alone so she started spending her time with Riya, Priya, Jay and veer. Priya already told Jay and veer that not to spoil her this much.

But no why will they listen and now it's not seems like she is that old innocent y/n who came here first time. The quite and shy girl is fully gone not in that manner some thing still are same like y/n's love for her family. She started to love and respect them more than before and her heart always start beating more fast whenever taehyung is in front of her.

In living room 2:00 pm:-

So today is Saturday, mr

So today is Saturday, mr.kim and taehyung have already went for office. And kim siblings they all took leave from University and mrs.kim's is busy with her kitty party in living room. They were chit chatting with other but suddenly.

Raj:- YAHHHH YOU VEER!!! GIVE MY SHIRT BACK!!!!!!!

Veer:- I won't what you will do??hahhahaa..

Riya:- RAJ BHAI CATCH HIM FAST..HE MADE MY ROOM'S CONDITION WORST!!!

Priya:- what do I do to them?? Who will say they are children's of kim family..

( She said looking at the mess they were making while face palming herself in disbelief)

Y/n:- HAHAHHA...NO ONE CAN CATCH MY VEER BROTHER..HAHAHHA..

Jay:- MY VEER BROTHER?? I AM ALSO YOUR BROTHER Y/N...

veer: YES YOU'RE RIGHT I'M HER FAVOURITE BROTHER RIGHT Y/N-AHH

y/n: OFCOURSE!

Priya:- be quite guest there can't you all understand..

Y/n:veer:Jay:- HAHAHAHAHA!!!

mrs.kim: I SAID SILENCE AND STOP RUNNING HERE AND THERE

y/n:🤐😥
Veer:🤐😥
Jay:🤐😥
Riya:🤐😥