{•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 23•}

here our y/n is waiting for the driver to go home as Mrs Kim told her to wait and do not go with any stranger as kim siblings with taehyung Mr and Mrs Kim is busy with work

here our y/n is waiting for the driver to go home as Mrs Kim told her to wait and do not go with any stranger as kim siblings with taehyung Mr and Mrs Kim is busy with work. That's why she is waiting outside the college.

??:- y/n-ah

Y/n turned around when someone called her but when she saw that person she got shock.

??:- y/n where were you for the past days??

She didn't said anything she just looked down and everything started recalling in her mind when Miya insulated her.

Y/n:- no dii..you even said that I am a burdun for you so..

She want to say somthing but couldn't cause of crying.

Miya:- y/n I am so sorry I said that all cause I was angry..

Miya:- but.....but I went to find you but I didn't see you anywhere..

Miya:- and since you went from there mom got mad at me and she is not still talking to me...

Miya:- please come with me and talk to mom atleast once..

Miya said while crying and y/n nodded her head forgiving her and Miya got so happy seeing this then she immediately hugged her and said sorry her again and again.

Y/n:- let's go I also want to meet aunty...I didn't meet her for her many days..

Miya:- yes of course, and after meeting you have to tell me where you were in these days.

Y/n nodded her head and went with her..

*________________________________*

At one the Kim's industries

So here taehyung is attending his meeting in conference room:-

(A/n:- just assume that taehyung is sitting in middle chair and others were holders and some body guards)

He was attending the meeting but then the door banged open

???:- TAEHYUNG!!!! TAHEGUNG!!!!!!!

he looked towards door and there mr.kim was taking long breaths and some body guards were also behind him seeing this he got confused he stood up from his chair.

Taehyung:- what happened dad?? Calm down come sit on sofa, guards bring the water fast!!!

Mr.kim:- no..it's not time to calm down taehyung listen to me

Taehyung:- but dad---

Mr.kim:- taehyung y-y/n-ah

Taehyung:- y/n?? Y/n what dad??

Mr.kim:- I wil tell you later but now she is in danger we have to find her..

Taehyung:- WHAT???? WHERE IS SHE NOW???? IS SHE NOT HOME YET???

Mr.kim:- calm down taehyung, she didn't came home so Riya called me and when I went to her college she was not there.

Mr.kim:- but the driver you have sent to take y/n he saw y/n with Miya..

Taehyung:- what the....but why?? Why Miya would do this?? And how she know y/n??

Mr.kim:- I will tell you everything the things you didn't know but we have to find her right now..

Taehyung nodded and called her guards..

Tae: EVERYONE HERE NOW UNDER 1 HOUR I WANT MY Y/N SAVE SEARCH EACH AND EVERY CORNER OR MUMBAI

Tae:- AND IF YOU ALL HAVE TO FIND IN WHOLE INDIA THEN FIND HER I WANT HER AT ANY COST SEND OUR GUARD IN EVERY CORNER OF MUMBAI..

He said and went to find y/n in his car but what can he do?? He is a mafia king but still he is crying for his love..which mafia king kim taehyung who don't think of anyone in the world is crying for his love..

Tae:- Mera baccha *sob* where are you?? *Sob* I am sorry I got late..

Tae:- *sob* you are too innocent for this cruel world mera baccha *sob* where are you??

he repeats again and again searching for her and at home mrs.kim Riya Priya was also very worried for her Mrs kim was very angry at Miya and also wanted to find y/n but taehyung refused them

Mrs. Kim was crying a lot and she was feeling very bad because she loves Y/N more than her own daughter. Riya and Priya was also agreeing with Mrs. Kim but they both were also worried for her. They also want their little sister-in-law back.

And on the other hand when Jay and Veer got this news, they quickly sent y/n's photo to all of their friends group and started finding her because now y/n is also their younger sister (sister-in-law). They couldn't see her in any problem.

MEANWHILE

Boss: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING SHE GOT KIDNAP HUH??

man1: b-boss we ar......

Boss: JUST FUCKING SEARCH HER MORONS I WANT Y/N TO BE SAFE AT ANY COST

man6: B-but the k-king wa....

Boss: FUCK THAT USELESS KING I'M YOUR BOSS OR THAT TAEHYUNG I WANT Y/N SAFE BECAUSE IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER THEN......

He control his anger closing his eyes and saying his guards to search for yn