{•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 21•}

It was 8:48 at night and taheyng entered in mansion with y/n in his arms who is still sleeping peacefully

It was 8:48 at night and taheyng entered in mansion with y/n in his arms who is still sleeping peacefully. But as he enter inside.

Everyone:- WELCOME BACK!!!

taehyung:- shhhh...she is sleeping and why are you all shouting like that??

Mrs.kim:- because we come to know that you got the deal cause of y/n..

Riya:- so we thought that we will surprise y/n.

Taehyung:- ohh but now she is sleeping when she will wake up I will take her here and we all will have our family dinner.

Everyone become happy because now he started spending his time with his family just because of y/n he never let out his cold behaviour in front of her.

Mrs.kim:- no worries child...we have prepared your and y/n's favourite dishes and others too she will be so happy.

Priya:- and i baked cookies for y/n.

Veer:Jay:- and we made a chocolate milkshake for her.

Taehyung:- you both, what if my baby's stomach be upset by your milkshake.

He said to veer and Jay making everyone laughed by birkeing of taehyung to his brothers they pout making taehyung chuckled

Jay:- bhai we made it carefully.

Veer:- yess Bhai

Taehyung:- I am just joking guys now I am---

He was about to say but.

Y/n:- umm...taetae..

Y/n said in her sleep and snuggled in his chest and everyone was looking at her in aww..cause she was looking like a baby..

Mr.kim:- she is also dreaming of him just like you darling(to mrs.kim)

Mrs.kim:- shut up..childrens are here(she smacked mr.kim's shoulder lightly)

Priya:- aww she is looking like a baby..

Taehyung:- of course she is my cute baccha(baby)..🐣 now I am going..

He said and went upstairs in his room and everyone started their work and maids helped them.

In taehyung's room:-