{•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 20•}

After the meeting ended, he brought y/n out of the conference room angrily because he don't like whoever brought their eyes on his baby, he was still holding y/n on his right hip just a baby, ignoring everyone whom eyes were staring at them in shock. he got more angry when he saw everyone was still looking at them.

Taehyung:- DO YOUR WORK DON'T STARE AT MY BABY UNDERSTAND!!!

He said while shouting and everyone flinched including y/n, she hid her face in the crook of his neck.

Then he realised that he shouted a bit louder that's why she get scared.

Taehyung:- don't be aftaid baccha I am not saying this to you.

He said and caressed her hairs and went to his cabin.

After came inside the cabin he made her sit on his chair and then he sat in front of her on his toes and said while holding her hands

Taehyung:- my baby, I am so proud of you baccha how do you know all of this??

Y/n:- it's was just about a common scene taetae.

Taehyung:- but still today I got this deal just because of you. You know how much I was tensed about it.

Y/n:- taetae, don't get stressed this much it's not good for your health.

Taehyung:- ohh my baby, my stressed flew away when my baccha is in front of me.

He said and leaned towards her lips and was about to kiss her but....

??:- AHEM AHEM!!!

They both turned toward that direction from where the voice came.

Taehyung:- dad??

Mr.kim:- I think I came on the wrong time.

Taehyung:- of course.

Y/n:- no dadda, taetae what are you saying???

Taehyung:- nothing but dad, you want somthing??

He said while standing up from there.

Mr.kim:- yes of course, I came here for y/n. My child we got this big deal just because of you we should celebrate it.

Taehyung:- seems like everyone forget me..

He said to himself.

Mr.kim:- huh, did you said something?? And what is your taught about party??

Taehyung:- nothing dad and yeah there should be a party but only with family members okay we give a big party after deal will successfull.

Y/n:- yeahhh party...

Taehyung and mr.kim chuckled seeing her like this and then mr.kim went from there. Taehyung looked at y/n who was busy observing the cabin but then they both heard a noise.

Taehyung:- mhmm...I think my baby is hungry..

Y/n:- yess taetae I am hungry..

Taehyung:- sure I will order somthing from canteen..

Y/n:- okay..

He said and ordered somthing. They got their food after sometime both have their meal then taehyung said.

Taehyung:- baccha wait a little I will finish some work then we will go home..

Y/n:- okay taetae but...

Taehyung:- you want somthing?? (She nodded) what you want hmm??

Y/n:- I get bored taetae can I have your phone for playing games??

Taehyung:- of course my baby...

Then he took out his phone from his pocket and gave her. She went on sofa happily and started watching the 5 minute craft. taehyung chuckled after looking at her he started his work on his laptop.

After 1 hour..

Taehyung finished his work and a smiled crept on his lips as soon he saw y/n sleeping and phone was still on her legs and her head was lowering down again and again.

He immediately pickep up his phone and made her wear his coat. Then he picked her up in his arms in bridal style. She snuggled in his chest feeling his warm embrace. He smiled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead then he went out from her cabin.

There was silence in the whole office cause it was Sunday and whoever came there they also left. Taehyung went towards his parking lot and his guards opened the door for him.
He made her sit on his lap. And signalled the driver to start the car. And in the whole ride he was patting her back so that her sleep will not get disturbed.

MEANWHILE:-

??1:- just 2 weeks and in these 2 weeks we have to get y/n at any cost..

??2:- I know tomorrow is monday and she will definately come for school so I will---

??1:- no not tomorrow..we have to think other plan cause she is under the mafia family.

??2:- but how can we think of  making another plan this soon??

??1:- don't worry about it..I will do that..

ON THE OTHER HAND:-

boss: I WANT HER RIGHT NOW HERE

Guard 1: B-but sir s-she is at the mafia king house

Boss: I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW CAN HE(taehyung) GET HER BEFORE ME

Guard 2: w-we have try o-our best to k-kidnape her B-but we f-failed....

*Shot
*Shot
*Shot

Here that man shooted his three guards.

Boss: I WANT Y/N HERE BEFORE ANY OTHER UNDERWORLD MAFIA CAN HAVE HER

He said to his all gurad and they were standing there with their head low. And then someone placed his hand on his shoulder.

??:- you know that you can't have her.

Boss:- how dare you...

??:- SHE IS UNDER MAFIA KIM TAHEYUNG'S FAMILY, do you think that you can get her??

Boss:-........

??:- by the way who is that girl for which the whole world and mafia's are crazy for her but unluckyly she reached to the king of mafias.

Boss:- you don't know anything about her she is so precious for the MAFIA'S and UNDERWOLDS. since her face has came in front of everyone, everyone is desperate to find her.

??:- but why???

Boss:- Because that girl is not a common girl and she doesn't even know that all the people of Mafia's and underworld are ready to do anything she want.

??:- WHAT??but why?? Who is she?? As far as I know she is just a simple girl

Boss: no she is not just a simple girl and I'm sure taehyung also don't know about y/n and y/n too.

??:- I am really confused just tell me already.

Boss:- no not now you will know on right time..

He said and went from there leaving that person in confusion.