Part -1

Gulf entered in his room and threw his school bag on the bed. Then he pulled his feet from the shoes and threw the shoes aimlessly.

He lied on the bed looking at the ceiling of the room.

After a good one minute he stood up suddenly and chuckled looking at the messy room.

He took the bag first and kept it on it's respective place. Then he collected the shoes and chuckled again looking at them.

Well, why does he always make his own work hard ?

When he knows very well nobody will pick his stuff in his tiring days then why the hell he throws them like that ?

Suddenly his phone buzzed and he gave a glance to it.

A message from P'Ani.
The only person who cares about him in this world.

He replied the message and turned of the phone but it buzzed again with a notification.

This time Gulf laughed while replying Ani.
But the laugh is an another mockery to himself.

"Haha I think it's funny. When she is the one who already knows how my days are.....still....."

Gulf shook his head in disbelief.

Well, if you guys are wondering who this Gulf is and why I am telling y'all his story suddenly then let's go through his diary .

Yeah he writes a diary every day after returning from uni.

Let's go through the first page.

Gulf's Diary *-*

"Hello myself Gulf ! Gulf Kanawut, currently Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong . Yeah, I am married to Sean Traipipattanapong, the handsome barista in Chocobar Cafe.
This cafe is one of the most good rated cafe of Bangkok. You are very lucky if you get one vacant chair here. People are too much attracted to this cafe....or probably to the handsome barista?

I really want to brag about my husband. He has such a handsome face, attractive masculine figure, fair skin, sweet words and most importantly the kind heart.

Well, I forgot I am here to talk about myself haha.

So... I am Gulf, a 19 years old orphan boy. Should I call myself orphan tho ?
I have thought about it a lot and finally came to this conclusion that I should. Cause I don't have any contribution of my parents in my life.

I lost my mother at the age of 15. She had cancer. Earlier, she was the one who loved me to the moon and back.

I don't wanna talk about my father.

All I want to talk about my lovely husband. Today is my 19th birthday. He is preparing a little celebration for me. He really loves me too much. And I love him too....."