Final (Ep 2)

It was the last day of Gulf as a trainee teacher of the school.

It's been 15 days since he had the talk with Mew.

Gulf met Mew at school almost everyday but they didn't talk at all. And this 15 days Gulf spend as a real trainee teachers. He was allowed to go to the classes and teach kids. Nobody asked him to do anything for the director.

"We will miss you na Sir Gulf", a pouty kid hugged Gulf tightly.

Gulf hugged him back,"Aww i will miss you too na. Behave ok ? One day you are going to be doctor right ? Sir Gulf will visit you when he is sick. You will treat him well isn't it? You won't forget me will you ?". Gulf controlled his tears. It was just 15 days he spent with kids but these kids got too attached to him .

"I won't. I will treat Sir Gulf sooo well", the pouty kid smiled.

Gulf smiled back.

"You all focus on your studies. Remember y'all are the bright future of our country. Make us proud na "

"Krubbb phom! Miss you too much na", kids whinned .

"Come on Joy, walk faster. We will miss the bus", Gulf dragged Joy .

"Pa, do we really need to go back to USA?", Joy asked looking at Gulf.

"Yeah, why ?", Gulf replied while walking.

"I don't want to go na. I have a lot of friends here", Joy whinned.

"It's ok dear. You will get friends there too", Gulf didn't know what to say .

"Noo it's not same. I will miss these friends. And Sir Mew ! He is one of the best teacher I've ever met ", Joy said in a cheerful voice.

Gulf stopped.

He looked at his son and asked out of the blue,"If you are asked to choose only one between me and Sir Mew whom will you choose?"

Joy frowned,"Huh ? He is my teacher....and you are my pa...."

"Okay okay forget it. You are too little to give a tag to anybody. You are going to meet a lot of good teachers in your life. Come on ", Gulf started walking holding Joy's hand .

"Gulf, so are you going to catch the flight day after tomorrow?", Sean asked.

"Kub Phi...how many times do I need to answer you huh ?", Gulf whinned.

"I meant is it final ?", Sean asked.

"Kub. You guys can enjoy your vacation here as long as you want. Don't worry about me", Gulf started packing his luggage.

"Can't you wait for an another week ?", Sean asked awkwardly.

"Why do I need to?", Gulf frowned.

"Err... actually...I mean....this Sunday...ummm ..our Mew is getting married. We all are invited. And I want you to attend the wedding with us. Mew wants too", Sean said without looking at Gulf.

In a moment, Gulf's world fell apart.

Mew? Getting married? All of a sudden?? With whom? How is it even possible?

A lot of questions were roaming in his mind. But he couldn't ask a single one.

After few minutes he pulled himself together,"Are you out of your mind phi ?"