Final (Ep 1)

"Take Chopper for a walk ", Mew ordered looking at the papers.

"Already done. May I go to the class now?", Gulf asked glaring at Mew.

"Ahh that's already done! Ummm look, there is a pair of shoes. It's being abandoned for a long time cause it didn't get a proper wash. Could you do it?", Mew asked Gulf and looked at him.

"Is it a part of the job of a trainee teacher in your school?", Gulf gritted his teeth.

"Come on! Why do you ask the same question everyday? It's so damn frustrating. Go don't bother me", Mew concentrated on the papers.

Gulf gulped the anger.

It's been one month he joined the school as a trainee teacher.

He knew that he had to teach the kids . But he never knew that his job is doing laundry of the director, taking his dog for a walk, cleaning his shoes !

The every cells of his body wants to protest. But he can't. There is only one cause.

It's Joy.

Till now he didn't hear that Mew had given him a hard time in school. And he doesn't want it by any chance. That's why he is accepting everything even though he has to cry a lot at night.

It's been one month but Mew never let him teach kids . When other teachers were curious Mew replied that Gulf isn't educated enough to teach the kids. He isn't even graduate. Just because they have a contract with the higher authority Gulf is hired .

Gulf was so embarrassed that day. But he didn't say a word. He needs to be patient because of Joy. He never thought Mew would get back at him like this.

After cleaning the shoes he went to Mew's room and said,"It's done. May I go to home right now?"

"Just because your kid's class ended that doesn't mean you duties are finished too", Mew raised his eyebrows.

"Today I'm so tired Sir. Please have some mercy.", Gulf was really so exhausted.

"First make me some food. I'm very hungry", Mew ordered.

Gulf sighed and went back to the kitchen.

Mew's POV ~

It's been one hour since Gulf left . What's he making? I'm waiting patiently.

I wonder how he still manages to work here! I did everything to make him leave this school but he seems so stubborn. I'm so pissed off. I can't just tolerate his presence anymore. Whenever I look at him I remember the night. The betrayal. It's been 5 years . Still I can't move on. Probably I moved on from Sean but I can't move on from the betrayal.

But I know he won't give up that easily. That kid ! Joy.

He wants him to get a good education from this school. He is scared that I might cause a trouble!

Actually I would like to do it but somehow I can't. I have met that kid in class. He is very sweet and obidient . And not to mention, he is a genius in Math. Damn ! I was so impressed. He can solve so many hard problems in this little age.

Apart from this thing, I have always felt something weird towards him. Even though I wanted hate him badly I couldn't. I feel like I have a strong connection with this kid from ages which is totally foolish!

Is it because he is Sean's kid ?

Probably he is just a lovely kid.

That's why Gulf also loves him like his own kid.