Part 3

"Gulf ! If you continue to do this then let me tell you that you should be prepared to study the same subject for another year. Not even God can stop you from failing in Mathematics ", Mew yelled in frustration.

Well, it's quite natural for him. Cause Gulf is very poor in this subject. He sometimes does some major mistakes which is definitely hard to forgive.

As a Math genius Mew gets too frustrated while dealing with Gulf.

Gulf remained silent which triggered Mew more. He literally wants to give a tight slap on Gulf's cheek.

He was about to yell at Gulf again but Gulf left the study table and ran towards his room.

Mew sighed.

Gulf is being kinda weird these days.

It's been 1 month since Mew started living next to Gulf's house as a paying guest and tutors Gulf as a private teacher too.

As expected Gulf behaved like a brat and didn't concentrate in studies. He was purposely doing mistakes more and more and getting satisfied to see Mew frustrated.

Mew really wanted to quit tutoring him but just because of Sean he controlled his frustration.

But nowadays Gulf acts weird. He isn't being brat anymore. He is just simply dumb when it comes to solving problems. Nowadays Gulf talks less, barely answers him when he asks something which is also very frustrating to Mew.

At Uni ~

Gulf was sitting on his bench while looking at the window.

It's been one month Mew is tutoring him.

In the very first days it was fun ! He really did like how Mew was damn frustrated with him. He decided to continue this until Mew gives up.

But he doesn't feel the same anymore.
He doesn't know why but now he wants to prove himself infront of Mew.

It's irritating! He has no idea what's gotten into him suddenly.

He tried to focus on Maths.
He really did.

But due to lack of his previous practices he couldn't make it.

He was upset, he became more absent minded.

And Mew started yelling more.

Like today. Gulf wanted to cry badly.

Gulf's thoughts got cut when a voice approached him,"Gulf Mr. Lan is looking for you".

Champ grinned.

Annoying! What's the issue now huh ? As far he knows he has no business with Mr. Lan.

Gulf got up and went to the office room.

Lan was sitting with his other colleges including Mew. When he noticed Gulf he left the office and asked Gulf to follow him.

Gulf followed him to an abandoned building of the school. Gulf was kinda surprised. What on the earth Mr. Lan got to do here ?

"Gulf you can see there are some old papers scattered here. We gotta collect them, so help me while doing this", Mr. Lan spoke.

Gulf frowned!

Because of this shitty cause Professor called him ?

Well, whatever it is, he can't just deny.

"Ok Sir ! I will do it", Gulf said.

Gulf started collecting the papers when Mr. Lan sat on a chair and waited for him.