Part 5

5 years later ...

"Gulf, where are you right now?", Ani asked Gulf in call .

"I am already in Bangkok Phi, don't worry. Just waiting for the cab so that we can go home", Gulf answered.

"Did he bother you on the way?", Ani asked.

Gulf smiled and looked at the kid who was standing like a good boy. He patted the kid's head and replied to Ani," Nope, he didn't. Joy is always a gentleman na phi ".

Ani laughed,"That I know nong. Take care of yourself and Joy na. Don't forget to give me a call everyday ok ? And tell Joy that Mark is already missing his big bro."

"Haha sure phi, we miss baby Mark too na. Take care of yourself, P'Sean and Mark na. Talk to you later, our cab is here already ", Gulf ended the call and got into the car with Joy and the luggage.

It's been 5 years since he was in Thailand. So of course he is very overwhelmed today.

Yes , there was a day when he badly wanted to run away from here that's why he immediately agreed to fly to the USA with Sean.

Ani went with them. Cause Gulf was pregnant with Joy that time and it was not possible for Sean to take care of Gulf on his own. That's why Sean found Ani as the best option and took her with them. Ani's grandma also died at that time so nobody was left for her there .

Gulf can't be thankful enough to his P'Ani . She not only took care of pregnant Gulf but also took care of P'Sean. And after Joy was born Ani totally dedicated herself to the family. Joy was so fond of his aunty Ani.

There was also a good thing that Sean was able to move on from his past and started smiling. Not to mention that Ani was the biggest reason.

So finally he gave Ani a chance. Before leaving Thailand Sean already divorced Gulf. After spending 1 year in the USA he got married to Ani.

Ani was super happy that day. But Gulf was happier. He couldn't express how much he admired this couple. How bad he wanted Ani to be with Sean.

After one more year they also had a baby boy named Mark. He is very cute and fond of P'Joy. Undoubtedly Gulf had a happy family time there.

But Gulf had no work while living there. It's not that he didn't try but actually he wasn't suitable for any job there. He didn't even complete graduation. He wanted to make it in USA but due to language problems he gave up. Sean wanted him to continue but understanding his mental health he didn't force.

So Gulf was totally dependent on Sean. It's not that Sean was not okay with it. It's just that Gulf didn't want to stay like this. There was also a thing that Gulf wanted to introduce Joy with his motherland. That's why Gulf finally decided to come back.

Gulf opened the door of the house.

He left a lot of memories here.

Some were sweet.

Some he just doesn't want to remember.

"Joy, tomorrow you will be enrolled in school. Are you ready?", Gulf asked his son.

"Yes Pa", Joy replied while chewing a donut .

Tomorrow Gulf will go to St. Gabriel School to enroll Joy and take a job of trainee teacher . Sean has talked with the authorities as soon as he came to know the fact that the school was looking for a trainee teacher. Even though Gulf is not graduate Sean requested the authorities to give Gulf a chance. Gulf also planned to complete his graduation in Thailand. But for now he can teach kids .