Forty One.

'Star Nite' hotel was a five star, expensive, tourist destination that was owned by the infamous Connie Wales, who happens to be the older sister of the well known Doctor, owning a good number of hospitals and a clinic, Daniel Wales.

Valery knew that Jordan's last name sounded familiar. It was no shock that her family was well known for something, everyone in the school was of some high status. She herself was the niece of billionaire business man, Juan Dientes.

"A hotel?"

Jordan nods, parking her car by the park area near the entrance. "The best in the city."

"I'm impressed. I've never been taken to a hotel for dinner."

Jordan smirked, unbuckling her seat belt before making eye contact with Valery. "Who said we were just having dinner?"

Jordan got out of the car to the other side, opening the door for her date. As they entered the hotel, she handed her car keys to the Valet, and they walked through the green carpet of the entrance, which complemented the black building with the name of the hotel written in green sparkling letters at the top.

The restaurant they entered was empty, clearly reserved for just them two, and the lights were dimmed so that only the candles lit the room. There was a Jaz band at the far end by the stage, strumming and playing the tunes of 'conversations in the dark' by John Legend. In the center of the room was a small round table with two chairs.

Fingers interlocked, Jordan led her date to the table, and then pulled her chair for her to sit. She moved to the other side and sat on the chair opposite her.

"This place is beautiful." Valery complimented, taking the time to take another look around the room, noticing the rose petals on the ground which made a path to a door Valery was yet to discover.

"Is it? Does it fit the standards of Valery Dientes?"

She thought for a second, and then teasingly shook her head. "It's good, sure. But not perfect."

"Fine by me. I was just getting started, anyway."

A waiter wearing black trousers and a forest green shirt came and handed them their menus.

Valery didn't notice the fact that there was no bread, or strawberries or blueberries. If she did, she brushed it off, assuming it was a unique restaurant with good taste.

"Have I mentioned I've never been to this hotel?" Valery asked. "Shocking, honestly. I've been to alot of hotels."

Jordan took a sip of the wine her aunt allowed to be served just for the night, but not without mentioning that Jordan would get her arrested one day.

"No." she answered. "Did I mention how gorgeous you look?"

A smile. "You've called me gorgeous before, yes."

"But not tonight."

"Yeah, but I've heard that one before. Work harder."

Jordan chuckled, shaking her head. "Am I ever going to be good enough?"

"We'll see. After the date."

When their food arrived Valery couldn't stop gushing about the mushroom salad she'd ordered, expressing to Jordan how much she loved mushrooms, but stopped eating them because she found out they were fungus.

That was just one of the odd interests of Valery's Jordan found out about. She also learned about her love for creme Brule after she'd ordered it for dessert. The first time she had it was on her yacht ride in France, which Jordan learnt is her favorite place, when she was twelve years old.