Part 3

It is early in the morning and the sun is going to rise in a few minutes here Khushi sat near the window and thought about her life and how it is going to take a new turn today.

Today she is going to get married to a man named Ajay, he is in his early 30's, very rich, arrogant and a man who had nothing but simply lust towards women.

Khushi is a bubbly and traditional yet modern girl.

She lost her mother after 1 year of her birth so her father married other women to take care of her.

At first she took care of Khushi very well but later on she changed started behaving badly.

She used to harass Khushi's father to make money after some years Khushi's father got health issues and kept to bedrest.

After that she started to make khushi's life more hell, she used to order her to make all household things.

But Khushi never dare to ask her why she is doing like this with her life .
Khushi always felt that someday she would accept her as her daughter and love her but that day never came.
Khushi is thankful to her for one thing that she made her study not that she wanted to but she has to.

It was Khushi's father who requested her for khushi's education when she came to her college, her step mother tried to stop her studies but Khushi requested her to continue her studies with the help of scholarship and became a professor in the fashion designing college.

Now she is 22, things are going fine that until three months back.
One day khushi is going to the Temple, that's when ajay saw her and wanted her, he contacted her step mother and offered her a good price for money.

Khushi's stepmother thought, by this way she can get rid of her and told khushi that she is going to get married,
Initially khushi did not agree, but she made her promise to her dead father saying that it is his last wish.

Khushi left with no choice. After that she sent Khushi to buaji's house as she doesn't want anyone to think that she is doing this marriage forcefully.

Buaji is a very nice person, she has no one who stays with her, she loved khushi very much. She knew everything about her and felt sorry for khushi but couldn't do anything.
Today she is going to leave her also.
She will become alone in her life, maybe having everything but nothing.

Just then the sun slowly started rising, she thought about yesterday's comparison sun going into the darkness but again the sun proves that he will rise in the darkness.

Khushi hopes that she will get sunshine in her life but she doesn't know when it is, maybe that day is near who knows, maybe not, With that she started for her day.

On the other hand Arnav couldn't sleep properly, whenever he closes his eyes, her sad face used to flash before him.
He doesn't know why he is feeling sad in his heart, he never cared about others except his family.
Dont know why but he doesn't want Khushi to be married to someone, he told himself multiple times that she is no one to him, she just helped him when he was in need of it.

He told himself that she may be sad because she has to leave her house and buaji.

He told himself that he is ASR, he doesn't care for others with that he checked the time it is showing 8:00am that means he should get ready and leave this place then only he can forget these things.

Arnav got dressed up and reached the living room, he found buaji with sad face. He went near her and sat beside her just then buaji looked towards him and asked him if he slept well.

Yes buaji thank you for your help, my car will be here in a few minutes, then i will be leaving.

Ok bitwa as you wish.

After a few minutes of silent arnav asked Buaji where Khushi is.

Buaji with a sad face, she is getting ready for her wedding.

We will be going to a temple in few hours.
Arnav doesn't know why but he asked buaji why they were sad, they should be happy.

Then buaji smiled sadly and told him what happened to khushi.

Arnav was shocked to know and didn't know what to say just then they heard the sound of payal and looked in that direction his breath stopped, his heart skipped its beat,
he can hear his heart beating fast, there she is beautifully dressed in bridal wear but something is missing in her.

When he meets her eyes, he knows what she is missing.

Just then the doorbell rang and arnav's ride is here.
Arnav went to buaji and took her blessings and walked towards khushi.

Umm Khushi i am going....hope you u have a nice life a head. Thanks for your help.

Khushi simply nodded with a smile.

Arnav left from there giving one last glance to khushi.

How is it??
Do let me know your views.