Part 16

Disclaimer: 18+

In car

Arnav where are we going?

You will get to know sweetheart just wait, replied Arnav

but arnavji you can say me na

Surprises are not to be told khushi just wait you will know

acha how much time it will take .

It will take 30-40 minutes to reach there khushi if you want you can take some rest.

hmm

Later all the way they kept talking random things.

When they reached that place it is dark so khushi can't identify that places only moon light is there.

Both arnav and khushi got down form the car

Arnav came to khushi and took her hand in his and started walking.

Arnavji what is this place and where are we going?

Just come with me khushi you will know it.

Khushi and arnav silently walked 1-2 minutes then khushi found some source of light.

When they reached khushi is amazed with the setting there.

There, there is a table for two which is under a transparent roof which is decorated with heart shaped white and red balloons on its four pillars and some lights in star shape hanging down from the roof as if the stars in the sky are hanging down .

then her eyes travelled the surrounding which were decorated with fairy lights but the next thing she saw made her eyes wide in surprise this entire setup is near a small lake with moon on the other end of the lake looking as if the moon rising from the water.

As they near it khushi remember that place she immediately turned to arnav

Arnav this is the same place na where we

first started our friendship said Arnav

yes khushi this is the same place where we made a beautiful decision of our life.

Khushi with joy, yes arnav it is the best decision in this best place.

Yes Khushi it is the best place, it is the place where I share my past with you khushi, which I never did to anyone khushi and today I want to share some thing with you khushi.

Khushi can see seriousness in his voice.

Khushi cupped his face in his hands and asked what arnav?

Arnav just looked at khushi with love filled eyes

khushi I wish I have enough words to express this to you

I don't know what will be your reply but I just want to say this to you khushi

I was never a guy who is interested in life khushi it is just do work be with family and make them happy that's it,

I am an arrogant angry man to the world but opposite when it comes to family ,

I always want their happiness khushi and nothing else ever matter,

I spent all my life like that only, I never shared my pain with anyone, all I do is keep it with me only but when you entered in my life my life turned other way where I always share my everything with you where I always cherish every moment I spend with you.

You are the one who heals my soul when it falls weak with your simple smile.

There is just love which I always seeks but its only your love that makes my heartbeat.