Part 13

Hello d di.. said Khushi over the phone

Hello khushi ji.how are you? Asked Anjali

I I 'm fine di.how are you?

I'm fine khushi ji, chote told me everything about you.

Khushi hold arnav's hand more tightly.

but I am very angry with him said Anjali

di wo.. Khushi words are cut by anjali

You please don't support him khushi ji, how dare he, now he is talking about his marriage which happened two days back, I mean two days back. you say khushi ji how can he keep it as a secret from his di?

But di arnav didn't do it purposely......again her words are cut by anjali

Leave it khushi ji you will only support him, but I won't leave him when I came there. I am angry at him but I am very happy for you both.

Di !? Said Khushi confused

Yes khushi ji, I am very very happy for you both at last my chote got married, what can I wish for more, i am a little bit sad that I couldn't see your marriage but I am happy at last my chote got the happiness, I know you will keep him happy, will you Khushi ji.

Khushi is very happy that anjali accepted her, what she could wish for.

Sure di, and you shouldn't call me Khushi ji, you are older than me, said Khushi

Ok then Bhabhi, is it fine asked a laughing Anjali.

Diii said shy Khushi

Ok ok fine, give the phone to chote Khushi

Ok di said Khushi and looked at arnav who is eagerly waiting to know what happened then gave him the phone.

Arnav took the phone.

Di said Arnav

I am very angry at you chote don't you dare to speak to me soon, bye with that anjali kept the phone

What the...(st:did she cut the phone saying she wont speek to him)

Arnav then looked at khushi who watching him with out any expression .

Khushi what did di say to you? Asked Arnav

Khushi is still looking at him with no expression Arnav wo...

say it khushi...

Arnav wo di said that she is happy for us saying this khushi hugged him.

Arnav is still understanding what is happening and said what did she say..

Khushi with tears of happiness flowing through her eyes whisper in his ears, that she is happy for us and for this marriage.

Arnav became very happy and hugged khushi back, I am very happy khushi di agreed to this.

Khushi just nodded her head and said thank you arnav.

Arnav broke the hug and looked at khushi's face.

For what khushi? Asked Arnav

For everything arnav for coming into my life and for giving me a lovely family, thank you arnav.

Arnav wipped khushi tears and said shhh...never ever say thank you khushi, as much as you are happy with me coming into your life, I am also happy with you.So never say thank you, there is no need to say thank you khushi, what you do or I do is only for us, for our happiness ok.

Khushi just nodded.

Ok now stop crying, i can't see them in your eyes even if it is for happiness, small kids are better than you, you are always crying, now stop it and smile just like my khushi.

Khushi gave him 1000volts of smile.

That's good, you know khushi what you made me go through and Di the way she said things made me confused and a panic in the situation.

But di said she is still angry with you as you informed her lately said Khushi

She even told me not to call her anytime soon.

Now what to do arnav how shall we pacify di?

Chill khushi, Di can no longer be angry with me for more than 15 minutes, so don't worry she will call me now.

Just then arnav mobile rang, arnav took it out and saw the caller id then looked at khushi see I told you na, he lifted the phone and put in the speaker mode.

Hello di, you told me not to call any time soon asked Arnav

Thats the reason I called you, so that you don't call me replied Anjali

Both arnav and khushi laughted at her statement.

Hmm so you both are listening to me ha, asked Anjali

Ha di. Di I'm sorry I didn't say you before.

It's ok chote, you don't need to be sorry, I'm very happy for you both, i just hope you two of you get all the happiness.

thanks di both replied

Ok now I have to say something, said Anjali

What is it di? Asked Arnav

Well the thing is my travel to india has been postponed for four weeks so I have to wait to meet you.

Why are you sad Di that in fact it is very good, i can be in peace staying away from your long classes replied Arnav

What the.. chote here I am missing you and my bhabhi and you saying like this, waise bi why do you want me now you have bhabi with you.

di..

Ok ok now I have to go so will call you later, miss you.

ok di ya miss you too.takecare. said Arnav

you too.bye said Anjali

Arnav and khushi looked at each other and smiled.

Arnav come lets inform dadi that di accepted us. With that Khushi started running out of the room in Happiness and found dadi in the living room.

Dadi said Khushi and went and hugged her.

Dadi , di agreed for our marriage, just now we spoke to di, said exited Khushi.

Is it  very good bitya I know Anjali will be very happy hearing your marriage, said Dadi and kissed her forehead.

And there is some here to meet you, look at them as well said Dadi.

Khushi looked at that person and Shouted.

.

How is it??

Do let me know your views.