Part 12

The day is beginning with the sun rising brightly and peaked in to the room today was no difference as yesterday again arnav was the first one to wake up with khushi in his hand.

He felt happy to see her first in the morning. Then he slowly peaked her forehead with out disturbing her. Then he slowly freed him self from bed with out wake up her like yesterday. Then headed to washroom. Later when he came out of it he found khushi wide awake.

Arnav smiled at khushi good morning khushi.

Khushi smiled and replied Good morning arnav

Then khushi went to have a bath and When she returned back she found arnav fully dressed in his formal suit.

Arnav are you going anywhere?

Arnav who was tying his tie replied yes khushi actually there small meeting in the AR .so have to go there now.

Ok then you come down I will arrange your breakfast.

Ok khushi.

Khushi came to kitchen and found dadi prepareing the breakfast.

Khushi went to dadi and took her blessing

good morning dadi

Good morning bitya.did chote woke up?

Yes dadi he woke up and is getting ready for office.

What he is going to office? Asked Dadi

Yes dadi there is some meeting in the office so he has to go now, i asked him to come down for the breakfast.

That's good bitya, the breakfast is ready, you can keep it for him.

Ok dadi I will arrange the dinning table.

At dinning table.

Dadi and khushi are waiting at the table for arnav.He came there with his laptop bag and sat on the chair. khushi started serving the breakfast and for them, three of them sat quietly and finished their breakfast.

Dadi I'm going to office said Arnav

ok chote.

Arnav started walking to the door and khushi accompanied him to the door when they were infront of the door arnav stoped and turned to khushi.

Khushi I will be back soon the meeting is completed. you feel comfortable around ok.if you need anything ask dadi or you can call me.

Khushi smiled you no need to worry arnav I will be ok .

Ok then takecare.

have a nice day arnav, bye smiled Khushi

Arnav smiled you too bye saying that arnav quickly pecked khushi forehead and left.

Khushi stood still trying to understand what happened.after few seconds she blushed knowing what happened.she turned and went inside.

At living room dadi is reading news paper when khushi came she saw khushi in her thoughts and blushing.

khushi bitya are you alright.

Khushi still blushing ji dadi.

But why you are like that thinking and blushing.ofcourse I know you will but I expected it yesterday .

dadi . said embarced Khushi

Dadi laughing its ok bitya I can understand just pulling your legs.so say how is your relation with arnav I mean is he troubling you?

Not at all dadi. arnav is nice, he is very understanding and careing .we became very good friends.

that's nice to hear bitya but be careful sometimes he becomes very angry with simple things and in that angry he will say few things which he never ment.