Part 20

Everyone turned their heads to see who is standing at the door but khushi didn't move a bit.

She knew who is that she doesn't need to see because her heart beats fast when he is here.

That's him her husband, her arnav and more over her love.

She slowly got up and turned back only to see arnav standing at the door and looking at her.

The moment their eyes met everything stopped around her.

They both kept looking at each other without blinking.

Arnav slowly made his way towards her but then he rushed towards her only to take her in a tight hug.

Khushi too immediately hugged him.

It looks like years for her being in his arm.

He hugged him tightly not to lost from his arms.

Tears started flowing from her eyes.

A .. Ar... ARNAVJI........

Then they both came out of hug.

They both looked at each other.

Tears started to flow from their eyes.

Arnav move his hand to wards her cheeks and wiped her tears and nodded no.

It hurts to see you in tears khushi even those are for happiness saying that Arnav kisses her tears.

Arnav ji you go....

Arnav cut her words I remembered you khushi.i got my memory back.

Khushi just kept looking at him she knew he is telling her true.

She knew that he remembered her at the moment she saw him today.

Khushi just hugged him feeling happy arnav too hugged her they stayed like that for few minutes.

All the family members are shocked to see what happened.

But rahul is confused and kept looking at everyone.

He didn't understand even a bit whats going.

For him his mami met his mamu that's it what is a big deal.

He waited for anyone to speak but no one are speaking so he thought to speak he went near arnav and tugged his pant.

Both arnav and khushi came back from hug and looked down.

Rahul smiled at him and said mamu do you know mami is going to stay with us. He stated excitedly.

Arnav smiled at him then looked at khushi and hugged her from side yes she will stay with us forever.

With that he dropped a kiss on her forehead.

Khushi just smiled at him.

All the time family members who are in the state of shock came out when rahul started speaking.

Anjali came to arnav and khushi .

She smiled at them and said I am happy for you both with that she hugged them..

Then all the family members one after another greeted them.

All of them sat in living room.

Do you know chote how much she is missing you from the time she came out of coma said Dadi

Arnav just looked at her worried.

What khushi is in coma, why didn't anyone say to me. Why you guys kept it secret untill now.