Part 8

Later at night they had dinner and sat in the living room.

Khushi bitya I want to talk to you will you please come with me? asked Dadi

Khushi and Arnav looked at each other, Khushi asked him permission with her eyes, and Arnav nodded in agreement to go with dadi.

Sure Dadi, replied khushi

Both went to dadi's room leaving arnav alone

When they reached dadi locked the door and came to khushi gesturing her to sit beside her on the bed.

Chote told me everything bitya, you no need to fear about anything and don't feel bad for that past. I know it's not easy to accept things but now you have a new life ahead, where you can live your life as you want to, you should only think about what you want from it.

I know every girl will have some expectations about her life partner and you are no exception ,but I can assure you that you got really a nice person in your life. Yeah he becomes very angry very often and in that anger he doesn't know what he does and whom he hurts but after when he cools down, he will regret for what he did. He is a man of few words but according to the situation he opens his heart, he is very rude to the world but very caring and loving to the family.

I'm sure he will keep you happy and safe all his life.

Dadi looked at Khushi and said I just wish that you both live together and have a joyful life ahead.

All this time khushi is understanding what dadi is saying, she came to know many things about arnav.

Khushi looked at dadi and said thank you dadi for telling me this, it helped me a lot to think about my life, I promise you that I will make my marriage life a successful one but all I need is your help to know about things around.

From my childhood I was all alone dadi I don't have anyone to tell me things about, so I don't know much about rituals etc..

Dadi smiled at her, no dear you don't need to worry about anything I'm here to help you in anything you need and mind you saying don't have anyone, you have me and most importantly you have arnav with you.

To this khushi cheeks became red. Then she looked at dadi and said thank you dadi and hugged her.

Dadi also hugged her back with love once they broke the hug and dadi said ok now enough of these talks, now you have to get ready saying this she handed khushi a dress, khushi looked at her in question.

What are you looking at me, just get changed and she showed the way to the bathroom.

After a few minutes khushi came out of the bathroom and was about to ask dadi ...and her words were interrupted by dadi

You came, you look beautiful in this dress bitya, now come with me saying that she made khushi sit before the mirror then she made her wear jewelry and made khushi look like a bride. After that dadi made khushi stand up and said you look beautiful bitya. 

Khushi looked at dadi and said why you make me ready like this dadi, are we going anywhere or anything?

You will know bitya just wait for a few minutes, now come with me saying this dadi took her to the mandir.

I want you to start your new life with the blessing of god bitya so I bought you here. Khushi became very happy and did pooja according to dadi

Dadi ji can I ask you something.

What is that bitya?

Dadi wo i want to take blessings for Arnav parents as well

Dadi was overwhelmed and made Khushi look at the other side of the room.

There is a big portrait of a couple, there is a man standing with a lady on his left, they both are smiling that looked very beautiful.

They are chote's parents you can take their blessing, after that khushi took their blessings and turned to dadi and smiled

Ok now only one thing is left now come with me khushi 

What is it dadi? asked Khushi

Come with me you will know saying that she made khushi walk with her when they stopped at a room dadi opened the doors and asked khushi to get in, the room was dark then dadi switched on the lights.

When the lights came on khushi gasped at the sight, the room was nicely decorated with flowers and lights, the bed was decorated with rose petals in heart shape, then she looked at dadi and found her looking at her.

What is it dadi?

Don't say that you don't know what is it Khusi, its your suhagrat, today you married right then what will me at night obviously suhagrat,  it is also one of the ritual, now don't ask me what they do on suhagrat I mean I can say you but it is better to ask chote that question.

To this khushi becomes red with shy and blushed. Dadi made khushi sit on the center of the bed and brought her dupatta over her in order to cover her face, then she looked at khushi and kissed her on her forehead and said wish you a happy married life bitya. Now you be here, I will send chote and then you can ask all your doubts saying that dadi went out of the room leaving blushing and anxious khushi.

How is it?

Do let me know your views.