1

Privet Drive

The film starts with a sign with the words "Privet Drive"

"Wait... why are we at the streets of my sister's house?" Lily questioned worriedly.
"Let's continue watching alright, we won't know what would happen if we stop now," James consoles her.

Then, it shifted to Professor Dumbledore appeared near a car and was walking through the street silently as he took out an object. It was a like a silver cigarette lighter, it's called a deluminator. He clicked once, twice, until he clicked twelve times, all the street lights turned off. Turning the street into darkness, only the moonlight shining.

"Wicked." The marauders whispers in awe as they were shushed by the crowd.

A black car sat on the wall, her tail twitched slightly as she meowed loudly, eyes narrowed which caught the attention of the wizard.

"It's you Minnie!" James and Sirius mentioned. The others rolled their eyes at their antics.

"Fancy seeing you here, Professor McGonagall," the old wizard muttered loud enough to be heard by the cat. He turned to the cat and smiles, but the cat had then transformed into the transfiguration teacher that everyone know. She was wearing an emerald cloak, her black hair drawn in a tight bun. She looked distinctly ruffed.

"Professor McGonagall looked a bit ruffed, something must have happened," Marlene whispered to Lily as she nodded in worry.

"How did you know it was me?" She asked.

"My dear Professor, I've never see a cat sit so stiffly."

"You'd be stiff if you'd been sitting on a brick wall all day," said Professor McGonagall.

"All day? When you could have been celebrating? I must have passed a dozen feasts and parties on my way here."

"Celebration? What could be celebrating during that day?" A student questioned. Everyone was curious especially the parents in the room.

"Quiet, it will be mentioned in a while." Alastor Moody hissed.

Professor McGonagall sniffed angrily. "Oh yes, everyone's celebrating all right," she said impatiently. "Are the rumours true, Albus."

Dumbledore kept silent. It seems Professor McGonagall had reached the point she was most anxious to discuss, the real reason she had been waiting in the cold, hard wall all day, for neither as a cat nor as a woman had she fixed Dumbledore with her piercing stare as she did now. It was plain that what everyone was saying, she was not going to believe it until Dumbledore told her it was true.

"What are they saying," she pressed on, "is that You-Know-Who turned up in Godric's Hollow. He went to find the Potters. The rumour is that Lily and James Potter are— are— that they're — dead."