18

Cat's Out of the Bag

Dumbledore had convinced Harry not to go looking for the Mirror of Erised again, and for the rest of the Christmas holidays the invisibility cloak stayed folded at the bottom of his trunk

Dumbledore had convinced Harry not to go looking for the Mirror of Erised again, and for the rest of the Christmas holidays the invisibility cloak stayed folded at the bottom of his trunk. Harry wished he could forget what he'd seen in the mirror as easily, but he couldn't. He started having nightmares. Over and over again he dreamed about his parents disappearing in a flash of green light, while a high voice cackled with laughter.

Everyone shivered at the laughter of Voldemort, mainly the Death Eaters that were forced into joining his army.

James and Lily were worried about why their son were having dreams about their deaths and what was causing him to have nightmares about it.

"You see, Dumbledore was right, that mirror could drive you mad," said Ron, when Harry told him about these dreams.

Hermione, who came back the day before term started, took a different view of things. She was torn between horror at the idea of Harry being out of bed, roaming the school three nights in a row ("If Filch had caught you!"), and disappointment that he hadn't at least found out who Nicolas Flamel was.

On the other hand, (Name) had spent the last few days of her Christmas break with the Tonks. She had did her research in the magical bookshops in both America when she followed her half-brother, Zach back to his house and also in Diagon Alley before returning to Hogwarts. Unfortunately, there were no records about Flamel, which was a bummer.

The Tonks were happy that they are able to spend time with the young girl, even if it was just for a few days, it was worth it. Sirius smile gratefully at his cousin and her husband for watching over his daughter when he was absent.

Flashback

(Name) was seen in the bookshop which was located in Massachusetts. Before she left to Long Island at the age of 8, one of the Macusa wizard was kind enough to tell her about the place where they sell books and items that she would need when she started wizarding school. Her brother and her were searching for any books on Alchemy. Una was bored out of her mind as she slept on the girl's shoulder.

The book lovers, especially Remus and Lily were in awe at the sight of the magical bookshop in America. They wished to travel there to take a look, wanting to see the books that were different from the ones in Diagon Alley and their school's library.

Her brother, Zach Harlow was two years younger than her. He had invited her to celebrate Christmas with his family in Massachusetts. It was very fun, since his family couldn't care less that she was a criminal's daughter, they treated her kindly just like any other children.

Sirius was grateful that his daughter's half-brother's family were kind to invite her to their house and celebrate the holidays. Not many people would have ever allow criminals' children in their homes here, which was saddening.