8

A PERFECTLY GOOD BUS RUINED!

(A/N: Hi guys! Sorry I took down this chapter earlier

(A/N: Hi guys! Sorry I took down this chapter earlier. I just reedited some stuff here. So, please enjoy. Thanks again!🫰🏻)

Everyone's eyes widened at the title, and they quickly looked at the four with their brow raised.

The demigods and satyr shared an awkward smile and looked back at the screen.

Barging into her cabin, (Name)'s siblings were lounging in the living room enjoying their afternoon indoors. Katie looked at (Name) who wore a relaxed face, but her hair was purple which tells her that she was excited and content with the selection.

"Got chosen for a quest, chameleon?"

"Well... Does mum hates Hades?" (Name) replied back.

"So, it's a yes?" Miranda perked up.

"Duh~" "Obviously~" "For sho," (Name), Billie and Zach said in unison, making the eldest roll her eyes.

Everyone chuckled at the siblings.

"With whom?" Katie asked.

"Percy, Annabeth and Grover."

"Okay, I'll help you pack," all of the siblings walked into their bunks quickly and started to help the colored-hair girl pack.

(Name) was lucky enough to own a few bags with undetectable extension charm placed on it.

"Isn't that an advanced charm?"

"Yes, it is," (Name) answered.

Professor McGonagall and Professor Flitwick were shocked and looked at the girl who was smirking. Moody was smirking along too.

"Who taught you?" The minister asked the girl who pointed at the screen.

Thanks to Minnie who taught her, of course.

(Name) looked towards the Professor and shared a smile.

So, it didn't take her long to pack. Stuffing a few pairs of new outfits, a toothbrush, hairbrush, hairspray, some snacks enough for everyone, wads of cash that she was not sure how much in total was along with some drachmas, first aid kit and a few cassette tapes into her bag.

She picked her wand and placed into her hip bag; Una was waggling her tail excitedly for her. The girl quickly changed into a new pair of clothes, wore her headphones around her neck and a cap on her head.

 The girl quickly changed into a new pair of clothes, wore her headphones around her neck and a cap on her head