9

MS MEDDY PEDDY

"You all haven't even started the quest properly and three freaking demons came and attack you

"You all haven't even started the quest properly and three freaking demons came and attack you. Like c'mon!" Ron looked at his friend in shock.

"Technically it's called a fury, Ron," Hermione corrected him.

"Whatever, Hermione. But like really?!"

"Don't forget about blowing up a bus too," Harry shook his head. Then, he silently whispered to Annabeth, "Well... I can't say anything else too since I blew up my aunt once..."

Annabeth snorted slightly at the statement. She could't scold him for doing that since she understood his childhood when he told her his story.

Everyone was still in shock, not knowing how to react.

(Name) was seen seating against the tree with a slightly pale look with her hair littered some white and green streaks. It had been a while she had used her demigod powers on so many people at once and she had to get used to it to get stronger in the future. Una hung around her neck quietly trying to help the girl calm down.

"What happened?" Sirius asked his daughter confused.

"Aftermath of overusing my powers," (Name) shrugged. "That was from before. Now, I can teleport more than just four people and longer distances."

Many were fascinated by her powers, it's a wonder how she can teleport so many people and longer distances by now.

"Hey, you okay there?" Annabeth noticed her best friend's pale look.

"Of course, brain girl. Just feeling a bit peaky from the teleportation," (Name) huffed with a small smile.

"You sure? You look extremely pale..." Annabeth placed a hand on the girl's forehead, checking if she was having a fever.

"Yup. I good, I think?" the demiwitch said, pushing her friend's hand lightly as she got onto her knees trying to get up. "It's better that we should continue up straight. We don't need another set of triple demon grandmothers to come attack us again."

"Triple demon grandmothers!" The pranksters repeated and burst into giggles.

"That's what I thought too!" Percy snorted a laugh at the girl who smiled at him.

Annabeth nodded with a slightly amused look at her description. Seeing as the young witch was struggling to stand up, she offered her a hand to help her up. After that, the girls dragged the two stunned boys and continued to set out on their journey.

.

.

.

The quartet had teleported into the woods near the New Jersey riverbank. The glow of New York City making the night sky yellow behind them and the smell of the Hudson reeking in their noses.